ADVERTISEMENT

Trump posts he will be arrested Tuesday

And I thought you were addressing the issue we have been discussing - attempts to suppress voting. But I should have known you are focused on non-issues. SMH
Wrong thread. So are the trans blm stuff that has been argued on here important or not? I hear that repubs are dicking around with unimportant “issues” yet you argue that they are important. Which is it?

And if your party wouldn’t be overprotective of trans people participating against women, one less bullet the republicans have to fire. You can’t admit that?
Again, what laws are being written by Democrats in Congress to allow trans athletes to compete with women? I want to know how my party is being overprotective. Again, Cons are making mountains out of molehills and dupes fall for this crap…then vote Republican. They are SO good at what they do. They know their base.

Again, what laws are being written by Democrats in Congress to allow trans athletes to compete with women? I want to know how my party is being overprotective. Again, Cons are making mountains out of molehills and dupes fall for this crap…then vote Republican. They are SO good at what they do. They know their base.
Any political base who is pushing Jan 6th as an insurrection is making mountains out of molehills.

Reactions: GolfHacker1
You seem to care. Answer a simple question. Is trans legislation being pushed at the state or federal level? This isn't hard.
And I told you my answer. I don’t know and I don’t care but you will argue about it until the cows come home. Even if they aren’t as important as the things republicans should be concentrating on in your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If Trump and RDS cancel each other out in an early debate among all the candidates he could. His presentation is one of congenial reason and likability. He comes across as a guy with a ton of realistic common sense.
Except for the fact that he said he would vote for Trump again. If anyone comes out publicly and says that I’m out.

I don’t remember but it wasn’t me. I just chimed in. I also was responding to a personal attack on someone on this thread. I kind of wish I would have just kept my mouth shut. I will, however, be watching with a bowl of popcorn if Trump gets arrested.
I think it was Clarinda that initially brought it up.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I don’t remember but it wasn’t me. I just chimed in. I also was responding to a personal attack on someone on this thread. I kind of wish I would have just kept my mouth shut. I will, however, be watching with a bowl of popcorn if Trump gets arrested.
Me either. I argued that it wasn't a policy and asked what Democrats were writing laws about it after I asked about Republican policies on basically anything.

I think the thread was way de-railed before that. I jumped on Tom after he posted something about basically voting republican is bad. Then chimed in agreeing with Clarinda regarding what gets argued about on here incessantly.

I didn’t say they would fix much, just telling you why people won’t vote Democrat . Your party is seen as the champions of trans, blm, pro abortion(not just pro choice) .
It is very sad that you are completely unaware of how those "issues" are being blown massively out of proportion to make you think the way you are right now.

You can't even see the strings the right wing phony grievance machine have bound you to.

It is very sad that you are completely unaware of how those "issues" are being blown massively out of proportion to make you think the way you are right now.

You can't even see the strings the right wing phony grievance machine have bound you to.
Why the push back from Dems ?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Why the push back from Dems ?
In the form of what? Again, you have offered ZERO evidence that any Democratic politician is pushing for legislation on the issues you are so worried about. Have some spoken out against what they feel is mean-spirited and dangerous legislation targeted at trans kids and others by state legislature REPUBLICANS like here in Iowa? Yes.

But they are making the argument that local school boards and local decision makers should be allowed to make the rules and that state and federal government should stay out of their business.

Remember when that USED to be a core tenet of conservative Republicanism? I do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT