ADVERTISEMENT

Trump posts he will be arrested Tuesday

1350.png
Funny, but not true. Not clumping every police interaction with African Americans as being racist, does not make one a racist.

These aren’t policies. At all. Do better. Seriously, Democrats in Congress are pushing policies to support Lia Thomas?? Who? How do you not understand you’re falling for BS? Especially immigration. I want to see an actual Republican plan. On anything. Plan on inflation? Nothing. Healthcare? Nothing? Education? Nothing. Infrastructure? Nothing.

BLM is a policy?? C’mon, man. You’re not stupid.
I literally said the republicans suck too on immigration. I hate the bullshit pro trans woman in sports propaganda. You guys who are leftists on this board throw a ****ing fit when real girls are protected. It’s gross that sticking up for girls who don’t want to play against boys, is something to be attacked. Yes, let’s **** over the majority, so someone who feels like a girl can have their way. Transition, but forfeit playing sports, fair enough. The republicans suck on the economy, we need to take the cap off the ss tax and Medicare. We also need to cut some military spending . The Iowa republicans have lost their minds with not allowing audits. The problem for the democrats will always be the social issues. Quit clinging to it, I’ll be a democrat. I despise the republicans just as much if not more, but for love of god, both sides keep going whacko.

LOL - issues are to be solved, policies try to solve issues. Democrats have policies and proposals to fix issues. Please identify the policies and proposals republicans are pursuing.
I didn’t say they would fix much, just telling you why people won’t vote Democrat . Your party is seen as the champions of trans, blm, pro abortion(not just pro choice) .

I didn’t say they would fix much, just telling you why people won’t vote Democrat . Your party is seen as the champions of trans, blm, pro abortion(not just pro choice) .
Because they are irrational? Yes, I agree. You can't even name policies the republicans are running on to solve issues while railing against Democrats for doing so. And then you point to bullshit scare stuff and misinformation the republican propaganda is pushing. You're a rube like the rest.

Multiple news sites are reporting that Trump aligned lawyer Robert Costello is testifying before the grand jury in Manhattan tomorrow. It is believed that he will offer testimony designed to discredit Michael Cohen.
Weird that the grand jury is hearing testimony tomorrow when Trump already has been told he'll be arrested on Tuesday.

Because they are irrational? Yes, I agree. You can't even name policies the republicans are running on to solve issues while railing against Democrats for doing so. And then you point to bullshit scare stuff and misinformation the republican propaganda is pushing. You're a rube like the rest.
It’s not misinformation. Do democrats want to keep trans girls from playing against real girls? No.

Lying Donnie's "arrest" was "leaked," by him nobody else. For his political gain and to continue to churn up the rubes. Gotta keep his mug in the news cycles. Another lie, as if that is a surprise that he'd lie about something.
Multiple news sites are reporting that Trump aligned lawyer Robert Costello is testifying before the grand jury in Manhattan tomorrow. It is believed that he will offer testimony designed to discredit Michael Cohen.
Weird that the grand jury is hearing testimony tomorrow when Trump already has been told he'll be arrested on Tuesday.

It’s not misinformation. Do democrats want to keep trans girls from playing against real girls? No.
It is misinformation because Democrats aren't focused on those types of "issues" - only republicans are by looking at something that is overwhelmingly rare. That's the HUGE difference between the two parties - republicans focus on non-issues and Democrats focus on actual issues.

It is misinformation because Democrats aren't focused on those types of "issues" - only republicans are by looking at something that is overwhelmingly rare. That's the HUGE difference between the two parties - republicans focus on non-issues and Democrats focus on actual issues.
Because it wins, and if your side Would simply leave the weird shit in the rear view, you would win. I’m not sticking up for republicans, I’m telling you why you don’t win more

Because it wins, and if your side Would simply leave the weird shit in the rear view, you would win. I’m not sticking up for republicans, I’m telling you why you don’t win more
You're a dumbass and disingenuous. Democrats aren't pushing the trans narrative, republicans are because the rubes in their base eat it up. There's nothing for the Democrats to drop.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and EasyHawk
Riley
You're a dumbass and disingenuous. Democrats aren't pushing the trans narrative, republicans are because the rubes in their base eat it up. There's nothing for the Democrats to drop
They could come out vocally in support of women’s sports being for women. Perception is reality, even if you don’t like it. I’m literally simply telling you why you don’t win more.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I’m not the dumbass pissing away elections by standing by losing issues

Which "issues"?

$35/month insulin caps?
ACA healthcare (which is rather popular among a majority of voters)
Abortion rights, which poll >60% in favor of Roe-like standards?
Gun ownership regulations, which poll around 70% in favor?

All the GOP has is fear-mongering; that's all. Because if the race is about "issues", they are on the wrong side of most of them.

They’re grifter douche bags…

They also hit upon a geyser of cash, discovering that biting attacks on a uniquely polarizing president could be as profitable in the loosely regulated world of political fund-raising as Mr. Trump’s populist bravado was for his own campaign.

Then it all began to unravel. By the time of the Utah meeting, the leaders of the Lincoln Project — who had spent their careers making money from campaigns — recognized the value of their enterprise and had begun to maneuver for financial gain. But other leaders had learned of the financial arrangement among the original founders, and they were privately fuming.
Another major problem was festering: the behavior of Mr. Weaver, who for years had been harassing young men with sexually provocative messages.
Allegations about Mr. Weaver’s conduct began appearing in published reports in The American Conservative and Forensic News this winter. In late January, The New York Times reported on allegationsgoing back several years. The Times has spoken to more than 25 people who received harassing messages, including one person who was 14 when Mr. Weaver first contacted him.

Attack Trump…bad. Lol. You’re closer to being in the cult than I thought.

Reactions: lucas80
I literally said the republicans suck too on immigration. I hate the bullshit pro trans woman in sports propaganda. You guys who are leftists on this board throw a ****ing fit when real girls are protected. It’s gross that sticking up for girls who don’t want to play against boys, is something to be attacked. Yes, let’s **** over the majority, so someone who feels like a girl can have their way. Transition, but forfeit playing sports, fair enough. The republicans suck on the economy, we need to take the cap off the ss tax and Medicare. We also need to cut some military spending . The Iowa republicans have lost their minds with not allowing audits. The problem for the democrats will always be the social issues. Quit clinging to it, I’ll be a democrat. I despise the republicans just as much if not more, but for love of god, both sides keep going whacko.
You answered no questions. What Democrats in Congress are making these policies that you’re ranting about? This is a Republican boogeyman and you bought it. Democrats weren’t saying shit until Cons, who have ZERO policies, only grievances, began to attack trans people. When you bitch about social issues it comes across as bigotry. These social issues are brought on by Republicans who distract their hateful base from the fact that they solve nothing.

Ask yourself, why haven’t the Republican House put forth ANYTHING to lower inflation? I’ll tell you, because they don’t give a shit. Mostly because there is money being made by their donors.

Last edited:
Riley

They could come out vocally in support of women’s sports being for women. Perception is reality, even if you don’t like it. I’m literally simply telling you why you don’t win more.
No - you're telling us why republicans suck and we already know that. When they win it is because their base is made up of gullible rubes.

And those “issues” are the hills you choose to die on. They are a large percentage of the pissing matches that go on in these forums.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT