ADVERTISEMENT

Trump prepping for debate?

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Donald Trump GIF

CNN really did their best to stack the deck for Biden. Cut mics, no crowd, commercial breaks. And I can guarantee at some point Trump will be debating Biden and the CNN moderators.
Lol funny the excuses are starting already. All these are extremely reasonable if you want to... you know... actually debate. The problem you have is your guy will get absolutely destroyed if we are going to debate actual policy. All he can do is spew incoherent nonsense and hope he pulls Biden down in the mud with him where he is much better. Kind of says a lot about your guy huh? But you don't recognize that because you don't have enough brain cells to get this far into a train of thought.

Lol funny the excuses are starting already. All these are extremely reasonable if you want to... you know... actually debate. The problem you have is your guy will get absolutely destroyed if we are going to debate actual policy. All he can do is spew incoherent nonsense and hope he pulls Biden down in the mud with him where he is much better. Kind of says a lot about your guy huh? But you don't recognize that because you don't have enough brain cells to get this far into a train of thought.
Nobody's scared of Biden in a debate. Biden's policies are so great they are trying to dump him. The people of this country hate this guy. Who's going to be the nominee?

CNN really did their best to stack the deck for Biden. Cut mics, no crowd, commercial breaks. And I can guarantee at some point Trump will be debating Biden and the CNN moderators.
I thought Trump was a master negotiator? It must suck to support a guy that just got played by an elderly vegetable and a bunch of loony trans libs at CNN.

Trump and his supporters are nothing but beta cucks apparently.

I thought Trump was a master negotiator? It must suck to support a guy that just got played by an elderly vegetable and a bunch of loony trans libs at CNN.

He's the perfect Trump supporter

Reactions: ping72
Team Biden stole Trumps lunch money in the debate setup. Probably the best move by the Biden campaign so far...

Trump accepting the terms almost immediately after Joe threw down the marker was incredibly stupid. But Trump tends to be impulsive and do stupid things. Too late to bitch about it now.

W for Joe...HUGE W.

Nobody's scared of Biden in a debate. Biden's policies are so great they are trying to dump him. The people of this country hate this guy. Who's going to be the nominee?
Lol and where are you getting this information? I think you are scared because deep down you all know trump is far worse in every single metric there is (including cognitive ability) and for some reason you guys just can't move on and you know you are going to lose again. It's ok little buddy don't worry we will keep moving forward and take you with us kicking and screaming

Oh he's prepping alright. Prepping for an excuse to not do it.
Reporting out there that biden is now demanding to sit during the debates. He's not mentally or physically prepared. Just like his voter base.

How does this help Biden and how does it hurt Trump?
Trump is used to speaking in front of crowds and is am entertainer. Biden is used to zero unpaid people showing up to listen to him. Extra home field advantage beyond cnn.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
It is obvious the debate rules are there to coddle Biden. We will see if they pharmacists in the west wing can come up with a concoction to keep him coherent and lucid for an hour. Adderall and cocaine with a little meth?

Seriously, I think this will be the last you see of JB on the debate stage. If they can drag him across the finish line, they will cancel the next one. If he implodes, he will be replaced by convention time. Either way, there won't be a debate #2.

Donny agreed to it all. Just imagine how easily Putin controls him.
He agreed to it all because he doesnt want to give Biden an excuse to back out.

Why not debate him on his terms? I mean he is up against a corpse for God's sake. This guys is literally weekend at Bernies. Did you see the Biden Obama video?

Id do the same. Bring it on baby.

The real questionis....can Joe get through it without being seen taking Provigil during the new 'commercial breaks'?

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
He agreed to it all because he doesnt want to give Biden an excuse to back out.

Why not debate him on his terms? I mean he is up against a corpse for God's sake. This guys is literally weekend at Bernies. Did you see the Biden Obama video?

Id do the same. Bring it on baby.

The real questionis....can Joe get through it without being seen taking Provigil during the new 'commercial breaks'?

You do know that Biden Obama video was edited right? Oh, no you don't know that because you're a Trump supporter so you're that fvcking stupid

You have this wrong. Prior, Biden was refusing to debate Trump. Trump simply took him up on the first chance Biden offered to show up. Why not? I would have done exactly the same. Any time, any place.

By ANY measure, Trump is sharper than Biden right now. Everyone can see it. This isn't propaganda my friend. It's reality. You may hate Trump but you have to have your head in the sand to believe Trump isn't much better than Biden cognitively at this point. Do I need to post the countless videos of Joe's frailty, motor and cognitive decline?

You have this wrong. Prior, Biden was refusing to debate Trump. Trump simply took him up on the first chance Biden offered to show up. Why not? I would have done exactly the same. Any time, any place.

By ANY measure, Trump is sharper than Biden right now. Everyone can see it. This isn't propaganda my friend. It's reality. You may hate Trump but you have to have your head in the sand to believe Trump isn't much better than Biden cognitively at this point. Do I need to post the countless videos of Joe's frailty, motor and cognitive decline?
I think they are both in cognitive decline due to age. Neither should be a candidate, but we are where we are.

My calculus: Only one of them will staff a more or less competent team. Only one of them will uphold democratic principles. Only one of them has the temperament to be President.

I’m no fan of Biden, I think the Dems should have dumped him months ago. But if it is Trump vs. Biden this fall only one of them is getting my vote…and it ain’t Trump.

You do know that Biden Obama video was edited right? Oh, no you don't know that because you're a Trump supporter so you're that fvcking stupid
you mean this video?

That cut/angle isnt really any better. The guy freezes up ALL THE TIME. If this were a one off I'd agree with you. I actually would. But it isnt.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu1jreed
I think they are both in cognitive decline due to age. Neither should be a candidate, but we are where we are.

My calculus: Only one of them will staff a more or less competent team. Only one of them will uphold democratic principles. Only one of them has the temperament to be President.

I’m no fan of Biden, I think the Dems should have dumped him months ago. But if it is Trump vs. Biden this fall only one of them is getting my vote…and it ain’t Trump.
Agreed. If Biden wins he will not finish his term. Hell I wouldnt bet on him not stepping down day after inauguration.

And for that reason, only one of them will have a completely horrible VP. We haven't seen who Trump will have but there is zero chance they are worse than KH. Who is singularly the worst VP in history. She is the embodiment of cringe. She would get 30% of the vote were she running for President herself.

2024 Biden candidacy is simply the backdoor to getting her the Presidency by the only means that she will ever be President. IMO.

Team Biden stole Trumps lunch money in the debate setup. Probably the best move by the Biden campaign so far...

Trump accepting the terms almost immediately after Joe threw down the marker was incredibly stupid. But Trump tends to be impulsive and do stupid things. Too late to bitch about it now.

W for Joe...HUGE W.
We’re going to find out a lot in the first 15 minutes.
My thoughts are that we’ll see a poorly done comedy skit from SNL.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
How does this help Biden and how does it hurt Trump?
I think it forces them to actually discuss issues without all the outside noise like crowds cheering/booing or the candidates cutting each other off.

I know the MAGAts are afraid because their guy has no depth of knowledge on policy much less any real thought out policies of his own. They're counting on him going on stage to scream, call names and try to zing Biden. If that's how they win a debate and not on the merits of the arguments that says a lot about them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT