ADVERTISEMENT

Trump press conference

LIVE: Donald Trump news conference on guilty conviction, 2024 election race, Joe Biden debate

Reactions: 4ohs
He was machine gunning grievances. I watched for about a minute. I learned that crime has dropped by 75% in Venezuela because they sent all their criminals here. Mango said that The Congo is doing the same as Venezuela.

I’ll wait for the best of video clips on twitter.

He was machine gunning grievances. I watched for about a minute. I learned that crime has dropped by 75% in Venezuela because they sent all their criminals here. Mango said that The Congo is doing the same as Venezuela.

Venezuela is not sending their criminals? Because it’s been all over the local news here in Arizona that they are.

No, they sent their prisoners here. So I guess crime in their prisons has dropped 75%. You would almost think it would have dropped even more. 🤔

The greatest sentences. Beautiful sentences.
Sentences the likes of which have never been seen, okay. Tremendous sentences that are totally coherent and totally on point and totally accurate. People come up to him at rallies — these are big guys with tattoos who never cry. They come up to him with tears in their eyes and they say, "Sir! The sentences are beautiful, sir!" Can you believe that? They come up and that's what they say. It's incredible.

I'm still baffled how Rs look at this guy and think he's anything but a criminal POS. Then I remember that what they really care about is that he's racist and hates the libs. Then their support makes sense.
Every Republican is racist? Every single one?

Apparently being a “Racist” makes being a MAGA Republican a lot more palatable. But, I am sure there are a number of exceptions.
It's getting real hard to see the draw of Don beyond rape, race, and xenophobia. Dude certainly provides nothing else.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT