ADVERTISEMENT

Trump press conference

IMG-1141.jpg

I would love to read his opinion had that been Biden speaking.
It’s always amazing to me how anything Biden says proves he has dementia/is senile. Trump says anything that enters his stream of consciousness and the same people are silent.
Containing 4 totally different subjects. How could anyone listing to, and believe a ****ing word coming out of his mouth?
It’s how his cronies defend him. There’s usually one kernel per word salad that they latch on to as to what he actually meant.

It’s always amazing to me how anything Biden says proves he has dementia/is senile. Trump says anything that enters his stream of consciousness and the same people are silent.

It’s how his cronies defend him. There’s usually one kernel per word salad that they latch on to as to what he actually meant.
It's. A. Cult.

It’s precisely what you guys imply when you bring up Joe in the same context as Trump. One is the most godawful political figure in history. The other is nowhere close. Knock it off.
You guys? You guys!? What do you mean you guys!?

He was machine gunning grievances. I watched for about a minute. I learned that crime has dropped by 75% in Venezuela because they sent all their criminals here. Mango said that The Congo is doing the same as Venezuela.

I’ll wait for the best of video clips on twitter.

Venezuela is not sending their criminals? Because it’s been all over the local news here in Arizona that they are.
Numerous Venezuelans have embarked on an exodus from their home country to various nations, provided they had the means to do so. Venezuela, once the wealthiest and most envied South American nation, has now plummeted into poverty. While Chavez was a crook, Maduro follows suit as both a crook and an idiot (akin to Trump in that regard). The crux of the matter lies in the fact that I believe certain right-wing media sources have embellished their reporting by adding the term ‘criminal’ before ‘Venezuelans.’ This tactic effectively manipulates many MAGA supporters, instilling fear that their country is being overrun by individuals who differ from them. Despite the repetition of this ploy, MAGA adherents continue to dig in their heels.

Reactions: torbee and lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT