ADVERTISEMENT

Trump press conference

I really wish Trump had taken the stand in his defense in this trial.

It would have been a complete disaster (and his defense team knew that) but I would have been epic. I would still be parsing the Twitter machine for the quotes, the ramblings, the lies, and the utter confusion from the man to this day.

Republican Candidate- Convicted of 34 felonies

Democrat Candidate- Needs a drug cocktail and an IV drip to count to 34

If you say both options suck and want to vote 3rd party you get your head bitten off
363be3c3-2951-48bb-ab21-44c7bef794d5_text.gif

Would it matter to you one way or another?

Trump could be on video ****ing a 10-year-old and your response would be, “She’s close enough to 18; I am voting for the Republican candidate regardless.”
Would it matter to me if Barron was born or not? No, it's not my relationship. I think he is a shitty person for cheating. I'm also honest enough to admit I have friends who have cheated, male and female, and I didn't stop being friends with them, I just let them know I didn't approve. I'm assuming as an adult you likely have had a similar situation.

I'll play nice with you, this is your last warning to never accuse me of being OK with child rape again, you can say alot of dumb shit and I'll laugh it off. I am that dumbass that showed up at the bar twice to fight a random internet stranger, I'm not above that.

Democratic Candidate- Needs a drug cocktail and an IV drip to count to 34

If you say both options suck and want to vote 3rd party you get your head bitten off
To a large extent I agree with you.

I am still voting for the shit cocktail, because I don’t want the maggot-infested puss oozing out of the sweat-soaked ass of an orangutan anywhere near the Oval Office again.

Would it matter to me if Barron was born or not? No, it's not my relationship. I think he is a shitty person for cheating. I'm also honest enough to admit I have friends who have cheated, male and female, and I didn't stop being friends with them, I just let them know I didn't approve. I'm assuming as an adult you likely have had a similar situation.

I'll play nice with you, this is your last warning to never accuse me of being OK with child rape again, you can say alot of dumb shit and I'll laugh it off. I am that dumbass that showed up at the bar twice to fight a random internet stranger, I'm not above that.
My last warning? JFC.

Get a grip. 😂

All you had to say is that was offensive to you and I would have apologized out of respect. Puffing out like an Internet badass doesn’t do a damn thing to me other than make me believe your emotional intelligence is only slightly better than Chishawk’s.

So, are you saying if Trump was actually caught molesting a child, you would not vote for him? Answer that question honestly and I will sincerely apologize to you for my previous offhanded remark and will never suggest it again.

No Joel, as hard as you want to try, we could all understand the words he used.
Well then whiskey…..WTF did Trump say today? It was “Stream of consciousness” speaking at best…..and his consciousness was meandering and confusing at best. Sorry. Trump is a whiner and cry baby of the 1st degree and of course, is always the victim of others. Never responsible for his own actions or gaffs. Never!

Last edited:
Well then whiskey…..WTF did Trump say today? It was “Stream of consciousness” speaking at best…..and his consciousness if meandering and confusing at best. Sorry. Trump is a whiner and cry baby of the 1st degree and of course, is always the victim of others. Never responsible for his own actions or gaffs. Never!
I would love to read his opinion had that been Biden speaking.

I would love to read his opinion had that been Biden speaking.
Biden is to MAGAts as Chet Culver is to Iowa Republicans. Everyone has their “whipping boys” and these two are theirs.
Nationally, everything wrong in America is Joe Biden’s fault and locally, everything wrong in Iowa was because of Chet Culver.
Phuque’m….

bar calm down GIF by South Park

I was in a customers home and they had the press conference on, and he said something like there are people coming here speaking languages that we really even don’t know. Lol.

He’s such a dumb fvck.
I am more concerned with the Chinese men, “all about the same height, with really great propane stoves and brand new cellphones”…..setting up home in the refugee camps…..and preparing for the invasion and take-over of America!

My last warning? JFC.

Get a grip. 😂

All you had to say is that was offensive to you and I would have apologized out of respect. Puffing out like an Internet badass doesn’t do a damn thing to me other than make me believe your emotional intelligence is only slightly better than Chishawk’s.

So, are you saying if Trump was actually caught molesting a child, you would not vote for him? Answer that question honestly and I will sincerely apologize to you for my previous offhanded remark and will never suggest it again.
If I saw any human raping a 10 year old.on the street I would shoot the bastard.

You make the decisions you think best, I've told you were the line is.

I am more concerned with the Chinese men, “all about the same height, with really great propane stoves and brand new cellphones”…..setting up home in the refugee camps…..and preparing for the invasion and take-over of America!
That's what you heard?

You live in a world where you suck R talking points. Tell me, if you vote 3rd party who might that be?

What’s interesting to me is that he is still under a gag order from the Judge.
Yet from accounts I read he got up there and just ranted on. I wonder if the Judge is going to charge him with violating the order?

Reactions: Kelsers

Even if Biden was as comatose as you suggest (he's not) at least he has sane, functional, intelligent advisors capable of making good decisions.

Trump is surrounded by criminals and sycohpants and morons.

So again, EASY CHOICE

Even if Biden was as comatose as you suggest (he's not) at least he has sane, functional, intelligent advisors capable of making good decisions.

Trump is surrounded by criminals and sycohpants and morons.

So again, EASY CHOICE
I bought that lie last time, Biden has surrounded himself with ****sticks.

What’s interesting to me is that he is still under a gag order from the Judge.
Yet from accounts I read he got up there and just ranted on. I wonder if the Judge is going to charge him with violating the order?
In addition, the judge can use any statements he makes following the conviction as criteria to determine his sentence.

I was very firmly of the belief that Trump would never see the inside of a jail cell, but if he FAFOs too much, that could change. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Merchen suspends the jail sentence but with the caveat that IF Trump makes another statement about a "rigged" trial or disparages jury members, witnesses or the judiciary, that order will be rescinced and he will be remanded.

Will be fascinating to watch.

In addition, the judge can use any statements he makes following the conviction as criteria to determine his sentence.

I was very firmly of the belief that Trump would never see the inside of a jail cell, but if he FAFOs too much, that could change. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Merchen suspends the jail sentence but with the caveat that IF Trump makes another statement about a "rigged" trial or disparages jury members, witnesses or the judiciary, that order will be rescinced and he will be remanded.

Will be fascinating to watch.
I like the “ball is in your court” proposal as a condition of suspended jail sentence even though it may not be practical.

Reactions: torbee
@torbee carrying the day. My meetings for the day are over. Anyone that wants to put on their big boy pants.....I'm ready.
Again, just because you went to “law school” doesn’t make you any more knowledgeable than WDT and FerentzFan. They are proud graduates of FoxU Law 🙂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT