ADVERTISEMENT

Trump really brought out the dregs of society...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
And turned them into christian conservatives... And, if you think its just a few jerks, read the part about the supporters.

DC-Protest-e1667338931173-1050x525.jpg

rump Cultist Solicits Oral Sex From DC Commuters​

November 1, 2022 Idiocracy, Trump cultists

The Daily Caller approves:
Critics of President Joe Biden staged a protest Tuesday above a major road to Washington, D.C. during morning rush hour which included a large animated penis and signs urging Democrats to “suck my dick.” Shaun Porter, a YouTube performer, placed several signs on a bridge over the 270 spur in Maryland that read “**** BIDEN,” “EAT MY ASS” and “DEMOCRATS CAN SUCK MY DICK 2022!!!.”
Responses to the protest were overwhelmingly positive, and several people stopped to bring the protesters beer, coffee and snacks as well as to take pictures with the signs, Porter told the DCNF. A handful of “completely insane” people also attempted to destroy the signs and halt the protest, including one woman Porter identified as a Montgomery County school teacher.

And turned them into christian conservatives... And, if you think its just a few jerks, read the part about the supporters.

DC-Protest-e1667338931173-1050x525.jpg

rump Cultist Solicits Oral Sex From DC Commuters​

November 1, 2022 Idiocracy, Trump cultists

The Daily Caller approves:
Awkward losers that had no friends in HS found out how they could get people to pay attention to them. Pieces of shit.

There's FJB and Let's go brandon signs ALL OVER here... and "I did that" stickers on like every gas pump.

There's FJB and Let's go brandon signs ALL OVER here... and "I did that" stickers on like every gas pump.
Yeah, it’s understandable. He’s that bad. I wouldn’t put that in my yard (or really any political sign for that matter).

I do find the whining about it funny though. He works for us, right? I dont see how he possibly could have done worse.

Did Biden drive down that freeway?
🤷‍♂️ idk, he likely shouldn’t be behind the wheel. It’s nothing more than a word. “Bad words.” Lol who cares? Like I said, I wouldn’t do it, but I’m not going to grandstand and be all offended about a couple of signs that are completely understandable.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT