ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

8ywq65.jpg
Why do you keep trying to get in front of the morons catching bullets today?

No he handled it like a ****ing Mooooran. Again he had an opportunity to crush it, "you may not like some of the things I've done but one thing you can't deny is when I do something I'll stand by it and and be in front of the American people" ( and crush the fact that again the dems have a candidate in hiding) but nope, we get another 2 minutes of JFC.
Want to expand on that? She just attended a rally in Atlanta.

So for the MAGA posters here (@Scruddy @Whiskeydeltadeltatango @BDE420 , etc.) who think that today’s interview went “alright” for Trump, do you believe that Trump gained or lost black votes following his performance today?

Just doing a quick sanity check with you guys, and get an early handle on which of you I might expect to see on TV at the white power insurrection/civil war speech/rally at Mar-a-lago in January.
Do you think Kamala is black? How about you start there.

Trump said immigrants were taking black jobs, a great follow up by the interviewer was "What exactly do you think a "Black job" is? Was he saying these immigrants are taking the jobs from black lawyers or black doctors? Or is it exposing Trump's underlying racism that blacks only perform low skill jobs? We know the answer.
Most people aren't lawyers and doctors numbnuts. They work regular jobs no matter the color.

Watch it for yourself. Dude went into the lions den, again, after that ambush he did alright.
Dipshit, what ambush? She asked him a legit question with these things called facts. Maybe the ****ing piece of shit should have thought about that before he sprouted the birther issue 35 times. Or insulted people. Or called people names.

You don't get to call foul when you bully people for 8 years and get one tough question backed by facts. Trump is a whiny bitch and you know it.

He's not even getting half of that now. He destroyed himself with black people today.
^^^ Now the Gey Lib White Males coming with the pulse of black American. They have all the answers and problems caused/how to solve just ask them.

I’m a white male I don’t need advise from you keep doing it for blacks it’s what you Libs do.

Kiss some boots Comrade

Do you think Kamala is black? How about you start there.
I think if you did DNA she’s more Indian DNA so I’d say Indian by % since you a percentage puppet. Like the cops killing blacks and total in poverty. So let’s use that baseline and call her Indian. I don’t see the problem in that why do you?

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT