ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

Trump displayed his typical courage to take on all comers. Black journalist convention shook about him saying Black jobs is so typical Democrat hypocrisy. Kamala hiding behind the propaganda machine and never taking a real question may win her the presidency, but she has been, and always will be a puppet candidate that would have never made the ticket on her own.

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Reactions: speak34

Paid repubs. White dudes speaking for blacks group in here set them straight on what to think after this thrashing Donny did today

Three things:

1. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is an alpha male is a ****ing idiot. Jesus Christ.

2. Trump supporters are ****ing idiots grasping at straws. An insane combination. Jesus Christ.

3. Trump supporters trying to make a big deal of Kamala’s biracial status are…you guessed it—****ing idiots.

It’s time to stop engaging them. The only purpose it serves is to lend unmerited credence to the dumb shit they have to say.

That is all.
Derp.

11 minutes of the most amazing interview answers to questions ever. It was unbelievable! People are saying it may have been the greatest interview ever shown on TV. Believe you me.

This is the first Trump video (non short clip) I've watched in a very long time, years. Just don't like him. Don't rage watch. Don't bother.

Thoughts:

- Why did he go on there?
- Some kudos for doing it
- WTF?! He cannot help himself
- Is he trying to implode?
- He's old, but still quick, but terrible
- It gets worse!
- This gets lost in so much other Trump nonsense
- It gets forgotten quickly
- It means nothing at all

This is weird.. these black men aren't responding at all the way the white liberals here said with such confidence that they would??

As I said, weird..

This is fantastic right wing nut on right wing nut friendly fire.
I don't know who is who on this board other than a handful of libtards like Dunning Krueger Joe. Kamala isn't black, has no black ancestors, and didn't identify as black until it became politically beneficial for her much like Sen. Warren.

Got it left wing nut?

The Democrats handed this election to Republicans on a platter, and they’re going to phvck it up by insulting women who don’t have children and insisting that someone of Jamaican descent isn’t black.

I would say it’s unbelievable, but it’s sadly quite predictable.

The GOP won't be a legitimate party again until they rid themselves of the cancer.

So when you have a guest, you try to ask the most awkward question first?
Their probably were more “awkward” questions they could have asked…
This was a legit question…period. This remember , was a political gathering …not a neighborhood Ladies Aid meeting. Trumpf had to know why he was asked to attend…he’s a big boy now…

Last edited:
White Libs some good talking points next time you talking to a black about how they need to be, you welks Comrades

Love when you say someone is a DEI hire and people get offended. Correct me but isn’t this a good thing? Loved when Trump put this dumb paid for stooge on blast when she asked him what DEI means and was making it sound bad. Which is it? Is it a great thing or a bad thing?

Biden called her one and not a big deal but Trump does and it’s somehow wrong?

Like the N word, some people aloud to use it others not. Tough line to walk these days with so many feelings clouding reasonable sense.

Do better Comrades

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT