ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

snowflakes hate alpha males.
Wait, you think Trump is an alpha male?

baby-laugh.gif

I don't think this election is going to be even close. Trump is out of his f@cking mind and nobody with a conscience or empathy is going to be able to vote for him at this rate.

What an embarrassing display.
Joe biden was "elected" so there's clearly no bottom as far as acceptable standards go. Trump is still winning in most polls btw and the Harris honeymoon is going to end fast.

Yeah, imagine being so stupid walking in and before they even say "thanks foe coming how are you" you get

"We so appreciate you giving us an hour of your time, I want to start by addressing the elephant in the middle of the room, alot of people think it was inappropriate for you to be here today, you have pushed false agendas, you told 4 Congress members who were born in the United States to go back to where they came from, you call district attorneys animals, and have attacked black jouenalistas stupid and had diner with a white supremacist, now you stand here wanting votes, why should we trust you".

In the first minute. What an idiot.
Boy oh boy, he handled that first exchange like a champ didn’t he? 🙄

Reactions: mattymoknows
Three things:

1. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is an alpha male is a ****ing idiot. Jesus Christ.

2. Trump supporters are ****ing idiots grasping at straws. An insane combination. Jesus Christ.

3. Trump supporters trying to make a big deal of Kamala’s biracial status are…you guessed it—****ing idiots.

It’s time to stop engaging them. The only purpose it serves is to lend unmerited credence to the dumb shit they have to say.

That is all.

Boy oh boy, he handled that first exchange like a champ didn’t he? 🙄
No he handled it like a ****ing Mooooran. Again he had an opportunity to crush it, "you may not like some of the things I've done but one thing you can't deny is when I do something I'll stand by it and and be in front of the American people" ( and crush the fact that again the dems have a candidate in hiding) but nope, we get another 2 minutes of JFC.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Are the vids really that bad? Not sure if I can watch them due to vicarious embarrassment. lol.

It was that bad. I watched most of it broadcast live, the clips don't show the 30 minutes of "it's getting worse and worse". There was no "oh, he just saved it" relief of it being a continuous train wreck. That kept building on itself. One wave in the ocean isn't a big deal, but every question and then answer was a new wave that he kept flailing against. It was bad.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT