ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

If you haven’t, check out the Harris campaign site on Tik tok. Extremely well done…daughter showed it to me since I don’t tok 😂
I've heard that it's definitely on target. But I don't want the Chinese to have access to controlling my phone or whatever the tin foil hat conspiracy is.

One thing I was slow to notice is the Trump Accordian. When he is nervous or just trying to think, he really plays that imaginary instrument.
It’s a carny thing. Step right up. This amazing tonic cures everything.
Bottom line the man is an immature child. Anytime someone asks a tough question or something he doesn’t like. Immediately it’s a nasty question asked by a nasty lying reporter.

She's 100% not African American that's for sure!
OIF.XG9a4JVQXL0WbmlYZ5561w

The amazing thing is that they may very well change for the worse for Trump. I don't think we've seen anywhere close to his basement yet.
Yeah, we haven’t seen the floor of how far “The Mad King” can descend as the following events continue to unfold:
- Each new poll sees Harris’s numbers improving while Trump’s declines.
- The boost Harris will see in naming a highly qualified VP.
- The upcoming Democratic Convention having higher rating than the GOPs
- And Kamala’s convention speech being easily praised as far superior to his 90 minute rambling on Hannibal Lector and other various grievances.

For your reading pleasure…Todays good news for the old man…

Last edited:
Thank you. Blast that. Blast every minute of that. You have two minutes of a shitty question and 30 minutes of a white man and 3 black women talking about things that matter to the black community.

Please do watch that, every one of you all of it.
Only a complete moron would watch that and think it didn’t go poorly. There’s a reason they left early.

Yeah, we haven’t seen the floor of how far “The Mad King” can descend with the upcoming events starting to unfold::
- Each new poll sees Harris’s numbers improving while Trump’s declines.
- The boost Harris will see in naming a highly qualified VP.
- The upcoming Democratic Convention having higher rating than the GOPs
- And Kamala’s convention speech being easily praised as far superior to his 90 minute rambling on Hannibal Lector and his other various grievances.

For your reading pleasure…Todays good news for the old man…
Since Harris has been crowned the incumbent replacement for Diapers Joe the stock market has been crashing, worst July on record. America isn't going to like this.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
He had an awful performance from what I saw.

At least he subjected himself to tough, pointed questions from what was largely a hostile (to him) group.

Don't think Harris will do the same.
I mean, do you really think Trump went in to that expecting tough questions? He has ALWAYS complained about tough questions, how unfair they were, how nastily they were asked, attacked the reporter etc.
Obviously :)

I expect her off the cuff remarks to be kept to a minimum in this campaign. That's always been her weakness and it's a smart campaign strategy if they can get away with it.

Let Trump go out there and say stupid shit like he did yesterday.

We'll see...
I mean, don’t nearly all candidates avoid speaking off the cuff as much as possible? That’s usually where they get in trouble, when they shove their foot into their mouths.

I've heard that it's definitely on target. But I don't want the Chinese to have access to controlling my phone or whatever the tin foil hat conspiracy is.
Same…but I don’t think the CCP controlling it is a tin foil hat conspiracy.

I mean, do you really think Trump went in to that expecting tough questions? He has ALWAYS complained about tough questions, how unfair they were, how nastily they were asked, attacked the reporter etc.

I mean, don’t nearly all candidates avoid speaking off the cuff as much as possible? That’s usually where they get in trouble, when they shove their foot into their mouths.
He probably expected. He also probably thinks he did well 😁

Reactions: Kelsers
She's black when it's good to be black, she's Indian when it's good to be Indian. She's the first trans vice president too I guess
Tell me you're an idiot without telling me you're an idiot. You think she writes these articles? Each author who writes these has a story, narrative or perspective. It's a fact she is both black and Indian. To defend Trump for being an idiot yesterday is a hill I didn't think I'd see so many dying on... but here we are.

Reactions: wausauhawk
For those who haven’t seen….make some popcorn and catch it. It went sideways fast for Trump. He was extremely combative, insulting and didn't really answer any questions. He stated illegals are taking “black jobs”, said Harris isn’t black, changes what she is, etc. He couldn’t answer a question about his previous comments about giving all police officers immunity, when asked in regard to the Sonya Massey shooting in Springfield. Terrible look for Trump throughout. Called one reporter nasty.

Like always, Trump had no answers or plans on how he would fix anything. Whoever advised Trump to do this, may no longer be on the campaign train.
Who could have possibly predicted this?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Same…but I don’t think the CCP controlling it is a tin foil hat conspiracy.

It's the fact that government agencies don't allow employees to have it on their phones that does it for me. If they consider it a security risk for those things then there has to be something there.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
She's 100% not African American that's for sure!
OIF.XG9a4JVQXL0WbmlYZ5561w

Right in this thread your only purpose is to defend him. You give him credit for showing up and chastise Harris for not being there. All you have done in this thread is defend him and criticize her.
Harris never said she was going to attend. Biden said he would, but then he dropped from the race. Orange Turd is whining again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT