ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

Ambush? What was not factual about that reporters first question? Bringing up his past pushing the debunked birthirism, using his own words from the past, his meeting w a white supremacist? Did Trump not think she would ask, "why should black people vote for you?" LMFAO. Trump is always the victim. What a gigantic f'n snowflake.
Imagine being so stupid as to show up to that event without being prepared to answer that question.

Now imagine thinking that such a person is a good choice to be our president.

For those who haven’t seen….make some popcorn and catch it. It went sideways fast for Trump. He was extremely combative, insulting and didn't really answer any questions. He stated illegals are taking “black jobs”, said Harris isn’t black, changes what she is, etc. He couldn’t answer a question about his previous comments about giving all police officers immunity, when asked in regard to the Sonya Massey shooting in Springfield. Terrible look for Trump throughout. Called one reporter nasty.

Like always, Trump had no answers or plans on how he would fix anything. Whoever advised Trump to do this, may no longer be on the campaign train.
Hostile crowd who probably still thinks George Floyd was a good guy.

Given that many GOP politicians privately hate the guy but love their cushy jobs, will they ever break free?

It’s the MAGAs who vote in primaries and the GOP pols all seem petrified of a primary challenge.

I don’t think the GOP ever returns to pre-Trump.
I’m not wishing ill will on anyone, but it ends when Trump dies. If he loses in November he will run in 2028 if he is still alive. He isn’t going to go away. He craves the attention and power. He loves the easy money. And, being a candidate provides legal protections.
There are pretenders waiting to take the stage, but none of them have the mix of sociopathic narcissism and feral intuition to seize an opportunity like Trump.

go-you-annie-murphy.gif

Reactions: globalhawk
I’m not wishing ill will on anyone, but it ends when Trump dies. If he loses in November he will run in 2028 if he is still alive. He isn’t going to go away. He craves the attention and power. He loves the easy money. And, being a candidate provides legal protections.
There are pretenders waiting to take the stage, but none of them have the mix of sociopathic narcissism and feral intuition to seize an opportunity like Trump.
I don’t think it ends with Trump. After he’s gone, all these wannabe successors will engage in a race to the bottom to try to inherit the MAGA leader crown.

I can't believe Democrat leadership would be this disrespectful! Well, I can, but still!

Well NBC is all in. It’s the 2nd story on the national news, just behind the Olympics and ahead of all the Middle East news.

Imagine being so stupid as to show up to that event without being prepared to answer that question.

Now imagine thinking that such a person is a good choice to be our president.
Yeah, imagine being so stupid walking in and before they even say "thanks foe coming how are you" you get

"We so appreciate you giving us an hour of your time, I want to start by addressing the elephant in the middle of the room, alot of people think it was inappropriate for you to be here today, you have pushed false agendas, you told 4 Congress members who were born in the United States to go back to where they came from, you call district attorneys animals, and have attacked black jouenalistas stupid and had diner with a white supremacist, now you stand here wanting votes, why should we trust you".

In the first minute. What an idiot.

Yeah, imagine being so stupid walking in and before they even say "thanks foe coming how are you" you get

"We so appreciate you giving us an hour of your time, I want to start by addressing the elephant in the middle of the room, alot of people think it was inappropriate for you to be here today, you have pushed false agendas, you told 4 Congress members who were born in the United States to go back to where they came from, you call district attorneys animals, and have attacked black jouenalistas stupid and had diner with a white supremacist, now you stand here wanting votes, why should we trust you".

Your transcription isn't very accurate. You got most of the first sentence right.
"Mr. President, we so appreciate you giving us an hour of your time."
Was that not a good enough welcome for the snowflake? And again, please point out where the reporter didn't have her facts correct? How Trump couldn't answer the most obvious question - why should black people vote for you - shows either his gross incompetence or his mental decline.

Good for you, not only standing up for Trump 100% of the time no matter the subject but also doing his crying for him. Though I think even Trump would admit you’re being too much of a crybaby here.

I don't think this election isn't going to be even close. Trump is out of his f@cking mind and nobody with a conscience or empathy is going to be able to vote for him at this rate.

What an embarrassing display.
Well he just lost the black vote. Maybe he can swing some ladies with his handsome charm and plastic bottle opening techniques.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT