ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

Just saw many clips… what a disaster for Trump and GOP. They have to be figuring out damage control. Seems like one thing they are leaning into is at least he showed up and she didn’t. After seeing things he should have stayed home too. No surprise that the usual suspects are still defending him. It’s embarrassing though.

And now Crazy Filthy Don is headed to Pennsyltucky to the farm show, yep he can always talk to farm animals and tell them how bad he was disrespected. No one else will care after that last shit show.

Last edited:
You know you can be black and have heritage from India. You know that right? That’s not something that is new to you, is it?
I'm just laughing at dems pandering and obvious race baiting. Don't mind me, boner farts. And remember, if you don't know if your for Kamala or trump then you ain't black (or indian).

Just saw many clips… what a disaster for Trump and GOP. They have to be figuring out damage control. Seems like one thing they are leaning into is at least he showed up and she didn’t. After seeing things he should have stayed home too. No surprise that the usual suspects are still defending him. It’s embarrassing though.

Sounds like the Trump people want a participation trophy. Sad.

Last edited:
I'm just laughing at dems pandering and obvious race baiting. Don't mind me, boner farts. And remember, if you don't know if your for Kamala or trump then you ain't black (or indian).
Never change. Whatever you are for, im against. This life is confusing and complicated but being repulsed by your opinions is the glowing lighthouse in this foggy boat ride of life.

1ca962df-6f0f-4b18-a97a-d7bb038c8373_text.gif
I’m Irish and German. So I have to pick between Octoberfest or St. Patrick’s Day? Pils or Guinness?

That’s weird.

They are so mad they had to let that man talk:

Hunter S. Thompson said that Nixon was able to get by slipping through the cracks of objective journalism. I see Trump the same way. It’s a disservice to report “today Kamala Harris said so and so. Donald Trump said so and so.” One must be “subjective” to cover someone so thourohghly evil, according to Thompson. The reporting has to be “today Donald Trump lied repeatedly about so and so.” That’s how people like him and Nixon should be covered.

Is there anything in this world better than the white lib Hotel Chair sitters yapping about blacks being offended and what blacks think. It writes itself sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
And the truth comes out. Sorry @Whiskeydeltadeltatango , given the choice between a lady I’ve never heard of and a habitual fraudulent lying convicted felon, I’m taking the stranger’s word for it. What if only half of what she says is the truth? Still more honest that Trump’s ever been.

While Kamala is faking an accent trump is being a gentleman and helping women of color open their water bottles (even when they're being rude to him)
Yes, this will help a lot. Let’s push this humorous attempt at satire out to everyone and by tomorrow everything will be back to normal, no problem whatsoever. Another disaster remedied. Man are we clever!

You conservative types really don’t have an effing clue how to mitigate your own damage nor the ability to recognize or produce humor in any way. Keep shoveling boys, this hole ain’t nearly deep enough!

It’s like HBO’s VEEP in real life….you can’t make this shit up

Is there anything in this world better than the white lib Hotel Chair sitters yapping about blacks being offended and what blacks think. It writes itself sometimes
I dont know many of the players in right wing grifter world, but Laura Loomer is one I do know. You believing anything she says makes sense.*

*because you're a moron

Keep it up, my favorite move is deranged white women calling black peoples liars and also not black. This will help the situation a bunch. Thank goodness for the stable genius Laura “fooking loony” Loomer. This is great content, keep it coming. Very helpful indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT