ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporters - what was Trump doing on Epstein’s airplane and island?

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

Is the assumption everyone that went there is a pederass because if it is I'm cool with hanging them all but just realize youre about to take 1 Trump for 6k Hollywood democratic spokes people. Sometimes it's worth sacking the piece.
See that’s the difference. I would have no problem if the “democratic spokes people” are convicted. I wouldn’t blindly defend them and I certainly wouldn’t be excited vote for them. Too bad you can’t say the same thing about Trump the kid fvcker.

Last edited:
What I’m hearing is guys like Trad will willingly vote for a pedophile because the democrats may have voted for one, unknowingly, 30 years ago. Every single day these guys post something that you just can’t make up.
They are literally too stupid to insult.

We just need to stop engaging. The only purpose it serves is validating their worthless existence.

See that’s the difference. I would have no problem if the “democratic speaks people” are convicted. I wouldn’t blindly defend them and I certainly wouldn’t be excited vote for them. Too bad you can’t say the same thing about Trump the kid fvcker.
Yep.

Whiskey is perfectly okay with kiddy rape provided the perpetrator is on his team.

Haha, it got under your skin when I called you coward fence sitter didn't it? I've noticed a strong desire to get my attention since then. Don't worry dude, no matter that I do or don't say, you will die what you are.
I think most people would rather be a fence sitter than some mouth breather excited to vote for a rapist pedophile.

Trad, you fvcking hypocrite. Just admit you’re voting for the biggest piece of shit rapist because you can’t fathom the thought of voting for a black women or anyone without an R next to their name.

You know what? The only reason that I didn't vote for Joe last time was because of his VEEP pick.

And it wasn't because she's brown and has a vagina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT