ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps lead counsel Rudy Giuliani liable for 148 million for his lie.

74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpeg
Poor Rudy. Imagine having to go to a less expensive hair dye now????

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if ol Rudy just offs himself sometime soon. Life isn't going to ever get better for him. He's ****ed himself. He saw the potential $$$ and power of the Trump train and hopped aboard. And now he's completely broke, owing $148 million dollars for being a piece of shit liar.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if ol Rudy just offs himself sometime soon. Life isn't going to ever get better for him. He's ****ed himself. He saw the potential $$$ and power of the Trump train and hopped aboard. And now he's completely broke, owing $148 million dollars for being a piece of shit liar.
Fingers crossed.

The world would be a better place with him dead.

Maybe a hotel window Putin arrangement? He has the goods on the Republican and Putin coalition.

He probably doesn’t have $148.00

We will see. Part of the trouble he's in here is that he wouldn't cooperate and provide documents that were requested of him. So, me thinks there might be some money somewhere that he's hiding. I'm sure the defendants and attorneys will be doing a little investigating. But, you are surely closer at $148 than $148 million.

He didn't lie, the videos of ruby freeman repeatedly scanning the same ballots after lying to poll watchers about a fake water main break is available for anyone to watch lol

Rudy was given the opportunity during discovery to offer proof that his statements were true and he refused to offer any proof. He should have participated in the discovery process.

Rudy was given the opportunity during discovery to offer proof that his statements were true and he refused to offer any proof. He should have participated in the discovery process.
Appeals will be fun then since that's already the announced strategy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT