ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's taxes

So you have no examples
Well I don’t have access to private citizens tax returns. As private citizens they are under no obligation to publicize them. Nor are politicians though historically recently they have.

I don’t think I need to provide examples to imagine a scenario where I’m right. You’re not worth discussing this with if you can’t agree to that.

Your tax information is protected much like your health records are. Somebody clearly broke the law.

HROT is going crazy right now because of this and it’s quite funny. There’s nothing there. No tax laws broken, nothing. And people are outraged a billionaire keeps getting loaned millions. Like you all know what you’re talking about.
You're pissing up a rope here. This is HROT... Orange man bad. It fits their narrative.

Just switched on Fox News. Some show called Life. Liberty & Levin. It’s pure propaganda. Nothing about the taxes.

Lying adulterer scumbag (or, if he was a Republican, really swell guy) John Edwards called it: two Americas.

You're an idiot. The show is not live. Should they do a breaking news bulletin for you? If any of you liberals on this thread think Trump only paid $750 in federal taxes we have a major problem in this country.

Last edited:
True but I dont think he ever really planned on doing it in those early years and they were mostly a method of self promotion.

I really do think that as he aged he changed positions on that and partly did it to help his country. That is not to say that there isn’t still some component of self promotion.

What do you believe has changed and what is the evidence. He was, is and continues to run on nationalist populism, touching on white nationalism.

You're an idiot. The show is not live. Should they do a breaking news bulletin for you? If any of you liberals on this thread think Trump only paid $750 in federal taxes we've have a major problem in this country.
IT FITS THE NARRATIVE! JFC, get with it, reasoning has no meaning for the party of democrats.

You lack self awareness, I’ll give you that.
Here we go again.

You’re really bad at this
You lack self awareness
You are the perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect
What you believe isn’t true

Just a few of the responses that many on here consider to be zingers that are really quite worn and tired. Do you guys have a big deck of these you get out and draw a card so you can close every post with a real ‘debate winner’?

You're an idiot. The show is not live. Should they do a breaking news bulletin for you? If any of you liberals on this thread think Trump only paid $750 in federal taxes we've have a major problem in this country.

And if you think The New York Times, not just the standard in American journalism, but of the entire world, hasn’t double and triple checked its reporting and doesn’t have iron-clad proof and you believe Donald Trump, then you’re an even bigger idiot. And Fox absolutely would be breaking this news if they weren’t a tabloid hack network.

And, despite that $70,000 spending on hair care, his hair looks ridiculous. You could shave haw-key’s pubes, glue them to his head, charge $30,000, and it would be cheaper and look better than whatever he’s trying to do.

Maybe a good business opportunity for an entrepreneur out there? Of course, I wouldn’t expect Trump to actually pay for any services provided.

IT FITS THE NARRATIVE! JFC, get with it, reasoning has no meaning for the party of democrats.

More than likely a large percentage of this article from the NYT will be proven false as have many others they've run. Liberals just love getting their panties in a bunch and scream bloody murder without seeking more information. The fact the NYT won't release the actual documents they say they have should be a pretty good sign of something more to the story. Notice how the Biden information comes out, no one screams a thing from the MSM, Twitter, or the libs on this board. This comes out and every lib piles on. Mob.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5 and haw-key
What do you believe has changed and what is the evidence. He was, is and continues to run on nationalist populism, touching on white nationalism.
What changed is he actually ran this time obviously.

If you mean why did it change, perhaps like a lot of folks, as he aged he wanted to leave more of a positive mark than his business ventures ever did. I dunno. I’m not a/his psychiatrist nor would I want to be.

And if you think The New York Times, not just the standard in American journalism, but of the entire world, hasn’t double and triple checked its reporting and doesn’t have iron-clad proof and you believe Donald Trump, then you’re an even bigger idiot. And Fox absolutely would be breaking this news if they weren’t a tabloid hack network.

Oh right they did so well with Russia collusion. Jesus get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
Here we go again.

You’re really bad at this
You lack self awareness
You are the perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect
What you believe isn’t true

Just a few of the responses that many on here consider to be zingers that are really quite worn and tired. Do you guys have a big deck of these you get out and draw a card so you can close every post with a real ‘debate winner’?

Always a victim. No wonder you like Trump.

Of course, you did describe yourself as an “alpha” because you work as an ED physician in Podunk, Iowa. Self awareness.

I’m referring not to elected democrats but the elite.

Trump led his whole life I think without much of an inkling he’d someday win the Presidency. As such ran his enterprises to maximize earnings and minimize taxes as we all do.

If one has plans to run for office I’d think they’d spend a few years cleaning up their taxes to make them appear to pay their fair share and donate to charity. I know I would.
He first formed a committee to explore running for president back in 1999. Try throwing some other bullshit excuse against the wall and see what sticks.

He first formed a committee to explore running for president back in 1999. Try throwing some other bullshit excuse against the wall and see what sticks.
What is it he did illegal here? Can you point to something? Other than your sense of fairness being violated?

If you mean why did it change, perhaps like a lot of folks, as he aged he wanted to leave more of a positive mark than his business ventures ever did. I dunno. I’m not a/his psychiatrist nor would I want to be.

Well his behavior in office would suggest that there was no change and he is the same person Roy Cohn mentored

Reactions: lucas80

Yeah, everything about Trump screams “wanting to leave a positive mark”.

He’s broke. He’s using us as his slush fund and his family is along for the ride.

More than likely a large percentage of this article from the NYT will be proven false as have many others they've run. Liberals just love getting their panties in a bunch and scream bloody murder without seeking more information. The fact the NYT won't release the actual documents they say they have should be a pretty good sign of something more to the story. Notice how the Biden information comes out, no one screams a thing from the MSM, Twitter, or the libs on this board. This comes out and every lib piles on. Mob.

Now the honus is on the NYT to release Trump’s tax return?

Trump could easily do same to destroy the NYT story. Let’s wait and see if he does...

Yes I would. I’m for a national sales tax/flat tax.

No deductions. But that requires elected politicians to agree to give up the main way they affect policy on a national level. Not gonna happen sadly :(

A flat tax without deductions would destroy American business. Unless you’re going to exempt business from taxes.

Total personal income in the United States is shy of 19 trillion dollars. Current United States budget is shy of 5 trillion. Round numbers but something like that. To make a flat tax work it would have to be 25%. That would be before anyone figured the prebates or anything like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT