ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs. Mississippi State

Pretty sorry spectacle.

It apparently started when during pre-game warm-ups when Tulsa's team went down to Miss State's side of the field and started talking trash and jumping around.

Pretty chippy game on both sides.

Miss State LB Errol Thompson apparently cheap shotted a Tulsa player on a late on-side attempt by Tulsa.

Then the fight after the game.

#4 Malik Heath for MSU should be kicked off the team. For the fight and if not for the fight, the way he mangled the English language in his sorry post-game comments.

That's unbelievable. Just crazy. A big fat nothing-burger will happen to that player. Brags about beating on a guy who he kicked on the ground while he runs away.

No, no, no..... Mike Leach will tell him not to do it anymore.

Can someone translate that video for me?

PNr.gif

Pretty sorry spectacle.

It apparently started when during pre-game warm-ups when Tulsa's team went down to Miss State's side of the field and started talking trash and jumping around.

Pretty chippy game on both sides.

Miss State LB Errol Thompson apparently cheap shotted a Tulsa player on a late on-side attempt by Tulsa.

Then the fight after the game.

#4 Malik Heath for MSU should be kicked off the team. For the fight and if not for the fight, the way he mangled the English language in his sorry post-game comments.

Yes. And also that he has a weak ass kick and runs away like the little effing pussy he is.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Yes. And also that he has a weak ass kick and runs away like the little effing pussy he is.

And he would be the first to pull the race card should disciplinary action be levied against him.

Ten years from now he’ll be humping his cousin in his double wide while sucking down mayonnaise sammiches like the inbred hillbilly that he is. He won’t amount to shit.

Has anybody ever met a graduate of Mississippi State or Tulsa? I’ve worked in some of the biggest organizations in the world while being all across the country and commented while watching the game that I’ve never come across an alum from either school anywhere that I’ve worked. I have a hard time believing that it’s difficult to graduate from either school

Not surprised. MSU was all about running their mouths a few years back during the bowl game. And they've added Mike Leach to elevate their football IQ so I guess it's suppose to be an intimidating ploy. It must work, I mean their record was 3-7 coming into the game. IMPRESSIVE sh*t there.

What an embarrassing invite for the Armed Forces Bowl.

Has anybody ever met a graduate of Mississippi State or Tulsa? I’ve worked in some of the biggest organizations in the world while being all across the country and commented while watching the game that I’ve never come across an alum from either school anywhere that I’ve worked. I have a hard time believing that it’s difficult to graduate from either school

Paul Harvey went to Tulsa. It's a really small school. Only an enrollment of 4,400 total.

Until the NCAA, ADs, coaches, and the POLICE start enforcing rules and laws, these pathetic fights will continue to occur. Drop the hammer on these punks...and I would argue most of this garbage will stop.

GO HAWKS!

Reactions: yrunvs

Haha...that's so true! In my time living in the DC area...traveling all across the country and world...I have met ONE Miss State grad.

I know for a fact that you have to be able to spell if you want to graduate from there.

I know a coach who was called a racist for instilling a culture of respect, responsibility, and accountability in his football program.

I don't think I'll ever see a KF coached Iowa team involved in something like this.

Reactions: yrunvs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT