ADVERTISEMENT

TV coverage of the OSU match?

That, would most likely get me nowhere fast... Plus I’m starting to like the reverse cowgirl riding. Can you call ESPN for me, thanks in advance.

They want your full credit card number, expiration date and CCV code from the back of your card.

Just forward it to me and I'll handle everything for you.
images

Yeah posting on here is the answer.

Sox’s , Obviously your not feeling a slightly nuts former wrestler/athlete’s with multiple concussions humor :confused:. Please take everything with a grain of salt...

PS- if you have any outstanding ideas of how a few over weight washed up former wrestlers could change the views of The ESPN please forward. And again thanks in advance.

So I downloaded the Flo ap on my AppleTV and found the Iowa / Okie St Wrestling meet in the coming events. It looks like it will work just fine. And in the event that I need to sign myself up, $12.95 will get me 1 month, and then I just tag @smalls103 to cancel?

Reactions: smalls103
Sox’s , Obviously your not feeling a slightly nuts former wrestler/athlete’s with multiple concussions humor :confused:. Please take everything with a grain of salt...

PS- if you have any outstanding ideas of how a few over weight washed up former wrestlers could change the views of The ESPN please forward. And again thanks in advance.
I'm offended!:mad: I'm not overweight I can make 285 easy.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Grip220
Indeed, he did not look down. Even if this were real (which it isn't), that would provide evidence he did not see the cat and, therefore, kicked it by accident. The suggestion, and the plump appearance of the cat trying to motor past traffic, is what still has me chuckling. No way it's real, though.

And yes, I will provide a detailed analysis if anyone refutes that. So spare yourselves. ;)

Can someone give me the Radio Station that airs Iowa Hawkeye matches? Wanting to see if it's on IHeart radio.

I'm guessing there are people at flo analyzing if the annual rate is more profitable than the monthly rate, and I'm guessing it is. I've had it for years and it has always been worth it, only issue with one dual.

Impossible to analyze the counter factual. They are guessing. They're missing revenue under their current model. But they're still doing fine financially (at least for wrestling) so there is low incentive to change it. (risky actions aren't appealing when you're already doing well financially). If they priced it properly though there revenue and profit would go up and the consumer would also benefit. A lot of deadweight loss currently. They're just going to see their annual subscriptions increase this month b/c of the Iowa dual and say "see look we know what we're doing".

I think this has been covered but want to be sure before I commit... if I sign up for Flo can I call their office and cancel after a month or 2 and just be charged the $30 for one month or $60 if keep it for 2 months...

Im thinking between ok state dual, big tens, ncaas and all the coverage I would commit to that for $30... the $150 for the year will be harder to justify to the wife even though it's a better deal overall
I signed up on Flo and it worked just fine. I'm doing like you are...keeping it through the NCAAs then dumping. Just not worth $150/year.

Cant whoever's running the Iowa wrestling Twitter or Facebook page just go to "live" and broadcast the dual from where they sit?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT