ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter is a mess right now...

Right? He’s out there discovering things like hero rescue divers are really pedos!
Everybody runs untrue things these days. Falsely accusing a guy of being a pedo, retweeting a site that claimed Hillary died 6 years ago and has had a double all this time now claiming that Paul Pelosi was involved in a drug fueled gay trist gone wrong… no one is perfect!

Last edited:
Everybody runs untrue things these days. Falsely accusing a guy of being a pedo, retweeting a site that claimed Hillary died 6 years ago and has had a double all this time now claiming that Paul Pelosi was involved in a drug filed gay trist gone wrong… no one is perfect!
Well, when you only consume “news” from shit sources I suppose you begin to think that all sources are shit.

Let’s be honest for a second. Pretty much any story tweeted out by the MSM that are anonymous sources end up needed corrected. The “got to be first” movement has changed news reporting.
Let's be honest, you have no interest in honesty.

i get the distinct impression that aoc and musk are flirting and are actually totally horny for each other

if i had a twitter account i would post:
aoc and musk
sitting in a tree

So the Saudis own Twitter….Twitter and Tik Tok should both be banned by US Government.
The Saudis kept their existing shares.
Did you not know that they already had that stake?

I assume since they’re the second largest stakeholder after Elon they were the largest single stakeholder before Elon.

Saudi prince who owns 5.2% of Twitter refuses to sell his shares after Elon Musk proposes to buy out the company: Here is what happened​

• OpIndia Staff | 15 April, 2022

I get the criticism and am not a fan of Musk personally, but the guy has done some pretty impressive things. AOC probably ought to just zip it about his business affairs.
Nah, this is a loser. Once you scare off advertisers and devalue authentication, what’s left?

Nah, this is a loser. Once you scare off advertisers and devalue authentication, what’s left?
I assume he’s betting most people won’t really leave. Twitter is a drug for many. Where else are they going to have thousands and thousands of followers?

I assume he’s betting most people won’t really leave. Twitter is a drug for many. Where else are they going to have thousands and thousands of followers?
I don’t think people will leave. I think even if plenty of people pay the $8, the change to verification will diminish the usefulness of the site.

Who would you want in your feed? A Ukrainian journalist or some dude who spent $8?

I don’t think people will leave. I think even if plenty of people pay the $8, the change to verification will diminish the usefulness of the site.

Who would you want in your feed? A Ukrainian journalist or some dude who spent $8?
I don’t know enough about Twitter to know what verification means or how that would change. Just seems many people have identities/brands all wrapped up in the site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT