ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter is a mess right now...

My biggest problem with Elon Musk:

Winning a contract isn’t a subsidy. I can see how if one believes BI’s mischaracterization it would appear hypocritical. For all of the hate Musk gets the CEO of BI is an actual conman who was charged for defrauding his clients during the dotcom bust. He was barred from securities industry for life. That’s your source.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Winning a contract isn’t a subsidy. I can see how if one believes BI’s mischaracterization it would appear hypocritical. For all of the hate Musk gets the CEO of BI is an actual conman who was charged for defrauding his clients during the dotcom bust. He was barred from securities industry for life. That’s your source.
They weren't all contracts.

They weren't all contracts.

That’s fair, I’m just clarifying as they get conflated.

Yes Tesla received general EV subsidies, just like GM, and every other auto manufacturer that produced EVs. This is not news and makes little sense to bash Musk or Tesla over. What other subsidies are you referring to?

Tesla received bailout money in 2008 and paid it back like a year or two later. GM still hasn’t paid theirs off! in 2022!

Reactions: Hawkman34
It's actually more effective than the flu vaccines are....
BOTH of them are
240_F_108187412_IiK9ezqsAowBoWRQ1R8beDAkBkkVRYxa.jpg

Well, if we are against free debate would there not be massive reports to the admins and actions taken?
I create very few threads, and as I said, I've had threads deleted. Multiple threads. Those that have had threads deleted in the past KNOW that their thread will be deleted if they create something that's going to get reported and deleted and thus will not bother with creating them. Just a little critical thinking goes a long way.

Well, if we are against free debate would there not be massive reports to the admins and actions taken?
Though if I had to guess I'd say the # of HROT threads that I personally started I could count on my fingers and toes, and maybe about 4 of them were deleted. Despite that, I do have to be honest and say that the Rivals admin staff here have been relatively tolerant.

The first account wasn’t suspended when i first checked, i reported the tweet, and twitter already got back to me that the account is now suspended. The second account doesnt come up in a search anymore. Not sure about the third.

Twitter’s moderation has not yet been changed. Accounts have always been free to tweet ignorant and hateful shit, they get suspended when people make reports. Just like it used to be. Nothing has changed.

So the Saudis own Twitter….Twitter and Tik Tok should both be banned by US Government.

No they don’t. They own a portion of it, just like they did before Elon bought it. The Saudis were a large shareholder of Twitter before Elon ever came along. They may have bought a bigger stake I don’t know but don’t spread BS dude.

We’re to believe that the same guy who tweeted out a link to the same site that claimed Hillary was dead and replaced by a double TO Hillary a story filled with right wing bullshit about the pelosi attack is going to be good for the platform? Lolololololol

We’re to believe that the same guy who tweeted out a link to the same site that claimed Hillary was dead and replaced by a double TO Hillary a story filled with right wing bullshit about the pelosi attack is going to be good for the platform? Lolololololol

Every media site runs untrue things these days. He did quickly delete the tweet when he got called out. I see you conveniently forgot that part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT