ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Cook

The Bulls (28-16) lost 94-90 at Milwaukee (29-19).

As noted above, Tyler started.

He also drew 2 charges from Giannis.

His Stats:

26 minutes

2-3 from 2 point range (2 dunks)
0-0 FTs

4 Points
7 Rebounds (1 Offensive)
1 Steal
1 Block

1 Turnover
5 Fouls (3 in the first quarter; 6 are allowed)

FJqx6DIXoAggBMf

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohawkeye
i don’t watch a ton of nba, so was pleasantly surprised to be sitting at a bar last night and happen to catch this game. Was awesome to see him out there and as involved as he was. Keep plugging Tyler!! Great Hawkeye, btw.

Green returned from injury (out since 12/23) which cut into Tyler's minutes.
But he will be ready for the inevitable injury or covid for the Bulls this season.
Gray Allen is a punk thug.

He will barely play (0-5 min per game max) and not stick into year two. He’s not true NBA level. He’s lucky Beilein knows him. That’s the reason he’s getting a chance.

No one needs to eat a crow.
Nothing against Cook, it’s a few extra $ before the Euro leagues. Good for him.

In my best Sponge Bob narrator voice:

2 years later….

Got poked in the eye last night after he was playing very well. Hopefully he's okay and back for the next game. Bulls started getting rolled after he went out

Where was this in college? My god he barely tried.
I wouldn't say that. The theme of him "not trying" is overblown. I always got the feeling watching games that Cook was trying. He wasn't all that well schooled or drilled on how to play defense. I would say it's more of a matter of we have a coach who doesn't demand that type of defensive effort to get on the floor.

I wouldn't say that. The theme of him "not trying" is overblown. I always got the feeling watching games that Cook was trying. He wasn't all that well schooled or drilled on how to play defense. I would say it's more of a matter of we have a coach who doesn't demand that type of defensive effort to get on the floor.

I agree mostly but explain Adam Woodbury then. It boils down to personal commitment at some point.

The Bulls (46-36) won at Minnesota (46-36) tonight, 124-120.

Tyler came off the bench.

his stats tonight:

4 minutes

1-2 FGs
1-1 FTs

3 Points
1 Rebound

his stats this season:

19 Games Played (out of 82)
2 Games started

10.3 minutes
3.4 points