ADVERTISEMENT

Uber and Lyft will cease operations in Minneapolis in response to new minimum wage law, 10,000 drivers to be out of work...

I caught the flu last week and wore a mask when I had to run into Walgreens/ convenience store. I wonder if someone wanted to punch me in the face there
Would you have worn a mask into Walgreens if you had the flu prior to 2020? I doubt it. You liked masking and you know it. You masked your face off during the pandemic and you know it.

Would you have worn a mask into Walgreens if you had the flu prior to 2020? I doubt it. You liked masking and you know it. You masked your face off during the pandemic and you know it.

Yep, first time I masked in 2 years. I love it so much, I'll wear 3 when I'm around you

Yep, first time I masked in 2 years. I love it so much, I'll wear 3 when I'm around you
Three punches then. You didn't answer the question though. Would you have worn your ghey mask into Walgreens if you had the flu prior to 2020? I doubt it. The fake protection you felt wearing your ghey mask during the pandemic changed you.

Three punches then. You didn't answer the question though. Would you have worn your ghey mask into Walgreens if you had the flu prior to 2020? I doubt it. The fake protection you felt wearing your ghey mask during the pandemic changed you.

Nope I did it based of the recommendation of my doctor. What makes a mask gay? I feel sorry for you wanting to play this fake tough guy role

Please re-read what the guy actually said about punching masked-up people in the face.

He was going for the type of logic-twisting pablum that liberals come up with to justify something that's absolutely off the rails.

People change their ways and ideas. I'm sure before seat belt laws were put into place people didn't think it was worth it.

I don't think it's a bad idea if one is sick to mask up quick when going into public places. I'm not for making it a law or anything but I'm also baffled when people make judgments. Why do you care so much?

Reactions: Finance85
People change their ways and ideas. I'm sure before seat belt laws were put into place people didn't think it was worth it.

I don't think it's a bad idea if one is sick to mask up quick when going into public places. I'm not for making it a law or anything but I'm also baffled when people make judgments. Why do you care so much?
Why was like 1 in 6 people in the crowd @ Stanford for the Iowa State vs. Stanford women's basketball game wearing a mask a few nights ago? It's because it's a liberal fashion statement. It's the dumbest thing ever.

Great job, dumb ass liberals....

They haven't left NJ. Minimum wage is $15.13/hr. There's more at play, I'm guessing.

Why was like 1 in 6 people in the crowd @ Stanford for the Iowa State vs. Stanford women's basketball game wearing a mask a few nights ago? It's because it's a liberal fashion statement. It's the dumbest thing ever.
Did it hurt your feelings to see that? I feel so sorry for you fascists, that freedom is such a hurtful thing.

I get a kick out of the people who still mask. It's definitely a political fashion statement now more than anything. And that's all it ever was, it's just that a few years ago it was forced down everyone's throat.
It also prevents people from getting sick, so there's that and that can be pretty important for people who have preexisting health issues.

I think many of them are clinically shy and Covid was the perfect socially accepted excuse to hide even more.

Reactions: stanzithemanzi12
Did it hurt your feelings to see that? I feel so sorry for you fascists, that freedom is such a hurtful thing.
The only fascism around masks was when everyone was forced to wear one of the stupid things during COVID. And we all know what political types were behind that. And we all know the political types who were the first to stop wearing the dumb things were mainly freedom loving Republicans.

The only fascism around masks was when everyone was forced to wear one of the stupid things during COVID. And we all know what political types were behind that. And we all know the political types who were the first to stop wearing the dumb things were mainly freedom loving Republicans.
The economy bounced back in America very fast because most Americans don’t give a shit and thought “I am going to live my life, go out, and enjoy myself”. It certainly wasn’t the shit my pants and hide in the basement crowd.

Absolutely agree.

I don't even care if they want to wear their mask while driving alone. I do wonder about their intelligence when they wear a mask while driving alone. They could have a good reason even for that, like they are about to pick up a bunch of really old passengers.

Absolutely agree.

I don't even care if they want to wear their mask while driving alone. I do wonder about their intelligence when they wear a mask while driving alone. They could have a good reason even for that, like they are about to pick up a bunch of really old passengers.
I've never understood those that wear a mask driving alone either. It always gives me a chuckle. Perhaps they are Uber/Lyft drivers.

Did you get arrested for not wearing them?
Freedom loving republicans?? Now that's funny. You really should open your eyes and ears, and not rely on misinformation from the fascist trump crime syndicate, which is the nice name for today's gop.

Not as dumb as paying a con man tons of money to wear a Chinese made MAGA hat.

So, when the inner-city CVS closes down because of shoplifting and the uproar happens because of "food desserts" and such, the correct response is "Good riddance! Let a mom and pop store come in and fill that void and get robbed blind every day!" Logic indeed.
I love food desserts. Is there any other kind?

And here we are, Minneapolis marxists in action--plan revealed:

So you drove off a company that employs a largely black and immigrant work force and think somehow that is a flex on them because you want to dictate how they get paid? Curious how many of these employees at minimum wage would actually lose money as demand drops?

Leftists are just so weak, lame and stupid......

Such shallow thinking. Why wouldn't the ride service companies hold true to their word and leave immediately regardless?

Do these politicians think a company is beholden to some delayed vote where the underlying intent remains the same? Why the hell would they stay?

Will also be epic when these companies now sue the government for stating they will be entering the marketplace

Why engage with the morons, the ignore button is there for a reason.
People were wearing masks because we had a covid and flu surge this winter that is just tapering off.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Uber is gouging and the drivers are not benefitting. On Saturday we had a $38 Uber for less than 3 miles... started talking to the driver how ridiculous that was and he showed his screen where he was getting just over $8.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT