ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA/USC to B1G?!?!?!

Boy did the Big 10 miss out on adding ISU. Guess they failed to check Psyclone's media ratings spreadsheet before adding USC and UCLA.
I, for one, an SHOCKED. I was assured by clone fans they were a perfect fit.

Jamie Pollard has to be shitting his pants. Surely the days of the cyhawk game are numbered and I am not sad. Not to mention Campbell must see the writing on the wall. Although at this point, does anyone really want him?

Done deal

seinfield-jerry.gif

Reactions: dekhawk
Not saying it won’t happen, but there have been rumors about adding teams to the Big 10 before that didn’t pan out.

Do not like. It won’t be just those two. There will be further additions from the P12 carcass. Iowa will be in a division on the west coast. Some schools will be left behind.

it will further destroy the smaller sports. And we continue to lose a lot of great college traditions.

Iowa state will now have Arizona state and utah in conference.

Do not like. It won’t be just those two. There will be further additions from the P12 carcass. Iowa will be in a division on the west coast. Some schools will be left behind.

it will further destroy the smaller sports. And we continue to lose a lot of great college traditions.

Iowa state will now have Arizona state and utah in conference.
The TV market for UCLA and USC is waaaaaay beyond that of ASU and Utah. In fact, the market for either is much greater than the market for ASU and Utah.
Not to mention the fan following...

Reactions: amahawk
in theory it gives big ten 11am, 2:30pm, 6pm, and 9pm kickoff slots with deluxe games.

seems crazy, likely Iowa would almost never play Michigan or Ohio State.

and if you think Iowa is going to add USC and UCLA to the schedule every year and add another power school to the non conference schedule. Well uh roflmao

pac 12 blowing up is good news for Iowa state. Gives the big 12 a few teams to add.

Stuff like this is exactly why I just can't get upset about NIL. All the old guys are doing everything they can to destroy the sport, tons of traditions, make travel absolutely ridiculous for the athletes, and all to chase the almighty dollar.

I look at a USC/Rutgers matchup where tennis players are going to be flying cross country and you want me to get upset about some kid getting 100k or something? I just can't do it.

For the record I can't blame anybody involved in any way.

The TV market for UCLA and USC is waaaaaay beyond that of ASU and Utah. In fact, the market for either is much greater than the market for ASU and Utah.
Not to mention the fan following...

obviously.

I was pointing out that the p12 losers will likely be forced to join the b12.

Reactions: BBHawk
I, for one, an SHOCKED. I was assured by clone fans they were a perfect fit.

Jamie Pollard has to be shitting his pants. Surely the days of the cyhawk game are numbered and I am not sad. Not to mention Campbell must see the writing on the wall. Although at this point, does anyone really want him?
It will add a Conference Game to the schedule so unfortunately the anchor named Iowa State will need to get its chain cut and allowed to doggy paddle in the kid pool named the new B12

Travel would be insanely difficult for sports other than football (even then). Dont believe it is true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT