ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

One of the articles on the carrollalumni website talks about the local paper running a picture of the 1000 member to create a profile. I bet they didn't think it would take only a few days for the 2000 member to join.

For the record, I don't really have a problem with linking to the picture. Not sure I'd actually embed the thing though.

Ceiling cat is hilarious.

Also this is starting to remind me of PVG.
You guys may make this girls daddy mad.

This post was edited on 11/26 11:46 AM by c9house

Originally posted by your_master5:
Her message on another person's comment wall - My how things change in less than a months time....I'm guessing current hubby of 7 years isn't so happy now:

At 11:14am on October 23, 2008, Lois Potthoff Feldman said…
You are a stud!!!! Proud of you woman! I also graduated as an elementary teacher- but did not pursue that career. I worked as a supervisor then Director of ICF/MR at New Hope for 19 years and tehn, just this last January, took over as Administrator of an assisted Living community here in Carroll. Love it but it is a challenge.
I have three boys- two with Ron and one with my current hubby of 7 years. We are a very happy and healthy family and the boys are awesoem in all sports. i have two horse- Taffy and Cotton. Tonihght I am going out to the farm to trilm bridle paths onmy two and 5 more. Since it is so crappyout, we can't ride.
Oh well- take care and TTYL. Lois

Think she ever...you know...had any "relations" with Taffy and/or Cotton?
eek.gif

If I plan on having sex in a Metrodome bathroom I will be sure to try and clean up any internet pictures that might exist.

If and when they blow up the metrodome I wonder if that stall will be for sale? Many stadiums sell the seats, I would think some bar in Iowa would love to install it at their bar. A nice conversation piece indeed.

There has been a large number of people joining with fake profiles, and as a result, we are making a change to the site.
Everyone will need to update their profiles with real names, or the account will have to be removed.

I will be culling names from the site over the next two days, please ensure that you have updated your profile before then.

If you find yourself banned for not updating in time, you are welcome to contact me to have the profile reinstated.

Sorry to have to do this, but it's necessary for the community.

Thanks,
Jayson Elliot Rogers

Originally posted by TennNole17:
There has been a large number of people joining with fake profiles, and as a result, we are making a change to the site.
Everyone will need to update their profiles with real names, or the account will have to be removed.

I will be culling names from the site over the next two days, please ensure that you have updated your profile before then.

If you find yourself banned for not updating in time, you are welcome to contact me to have the profile reinstated.

Thanks,
Jayson Elliot Rogers

LOL. WTG HROT

Originally posted by TennNole17:

Thanks,
Jayson Elliot Rogers

that guy has to ask wtf is going on to his site

Anyone know anyone who knows anyone that can shed some light on all this? Did they know each other? Are they internet buds? What's the word from Carroll?

You journalists and gossip wh*res out there have some work to do!

Has this been answered? Men's or women's restroom?

How cool would it be for a bunch of women standing around cheering them on?

This reminds me of Diane Lane getting nailed in the stall in that movie Unfaithful.

Originally posted by Granny36:
OK. Who's the wise guy?
loisfeldman2eg5.png
Holy Hell Granny!

WTFG HROT, it almost brings tears to my eyes.
roll.gif

Another classic HROT day/post, simply outstanding!
This post was edited on 11/26 12:18 PM by IaPhoneMan4Hawks
This post was edited on 11/26 12:21 PM by IaPhoneMan4Hawks

Originally posted by HawkOptimist:
Anyone know anyone who knows anyone that can shed some light on all this? Did they know each other? Are they internet buds? What's the word from Carroll?

Good questions, and I think the HROT resident journalist should get on this. Torbee, this is your next story.

I will call my friend from Carroll and get an update ASAP. HROT needs to know!

Originally posted by Hawk4Life94:
Has this been answered? Men's or women's restroom?

How cool would it be for a bunch of women standing around cheering them on?

This reminds me of Diane Lane getting nailed in the stall in that movie Unfaithful.

How did dudes not see her entering the bathroom? The 4 times I was in the head it was packed.

I can only imagine what the small town Iowa gossip mill is going to do to this woman in Carroll

Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:

I will call my friend from Carroll and get an update ASAP. HROT needs to know!

They know each other and they tailgate together.

I guess what impresses me the most....is that she participated and had no problem with people watching and cheering.

Methinks a swingers club is in he future.

I do feel bad that this is getting the attention it is here, and that WE(including myself) joined the site and are making it WELL known that her escapade is well known, to even people who know her.

If her marriage had a single chance to be resurrected.....we just killed it. ......with a hammer.

A guy I work with says they mentioned this story on CNN this morning.

Gotta love the interwebs.
This post was edited on 11/26 12:17 PM by c9house

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:
I guess what impresses me the most....is that she participated and had no problem with people watching and cheering.

I do feel bad that this is getting the attention it is here, and that WE(including myself) joined the site and are making it WELL known that her escapade is well known, to even people who know her.

If her marriage had a single chance to be resurrected.....we just killed it. ......with a hammer.

What if they're swingers and the husband was nailing Ross's girlfriend?

Very common in a lot of towns.

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:

Chances are it was all over town anyways. Four years ago I worked in a big city. My company was the size of about 200. Well somehow, someway one of the cowokers found the booking photo of a former employee on the police website. He got busted during lunch at a massage parlor. Word got to every single employee at that company in a matter of 5 minutes.

So you can imagine how fast it would spread in small town iowa..... However this certainly fans the flames. For whatever reason, public humiliation is the king of all gossip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT