ADVERTISEMENT

US Open Sr Freestyle finals (other thread got Cesspooled™️)

One question, I'm not very familiar with freestyle, I last watched in in the Olympics back in the day when they actually showed most events. Like 1972 and 1976. I've figured out tech falls are a 10 pt lead, but I was confused how Desanto got teched. Vito just did a few alligator rolls and the match was over. In folkstyle if I'm not mistaken he would have had 2 points right? Because he didn't seem to try to pin him.

• Haha
Reactions: BGon4ND
Worst info-brag post of the day. You forgot to mention RBY. And you misspelled your name it’s DBFosr1. Yeah you’re a DB.
Lol. What is he bragging about? You understand @BFosr1 is a tOSU fan, right?

The guy put out a thorough, informative, and factual post. Your response was vulgar and insulting — the epitome of why people want to troll you.

One question, I'm not very familiar with freestyle, I last watched in in the Olympics back in the day when they actually showed most events. Like 1972 and 1976. I've figured out tech falls are a 10 pt lead, but I was confused how Desanto got teched. Vito just did a few alligator rolls and the match was over. In folkstyle if I'm not mistaken he would have had 2 points right? Because he didn't seem to try to pin him.

Back exposure is two points every time, and you don't have to break your hold.

If Penn State is the first thing that pops in your head when hear the names Gilman, Dake and Snyder you have sh*t for brains. You fools need to get lost.
Another overly aggressive and insulting reaction. He never claimed Penn State is the first thing that pops into anyone’s head when they hear those names. He did note — factually — that they are associated with Penn State because State College (NLWC) is where they now wrestle. That point is all the more relevant because the topic of this thread is freestyle wrestling — not NCAA wrestling.

Stopped reading at first mention God.
Back points in Free are simply exposure of back to mat. Each roll through is two point exposure. Not so in folk. So, guys prolly don’t use those techniques, eh?

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I AM AN OHIO STATE FAN……….. now who’s the D.B???? GTFOH
criminal minds aaron hotchner GIF

i heard starocci wasn’t going to compete at the us open because his knee but they decided to rush him back. he was supposed to be out 6 months and then he hurt it again against deringer. hope the mismanagement of injuries that we are all witnessing doesn’t derail his freestyle career before it begins.

Another overly aggressive and insulting reaction. He never claimed Penn State is the first thing that pops into anyone’s head when they hear those names. He did note — factually — that they are associated with Penn State because State College (NLWC) is where they now wrestle. That point is all the more relevant because the topic of this thread is freestyle wrestling — not NCAA wrestling.
He claimed them (Gilman, Snyder, & Dake) as Penn State's very own (read quote below). So, I guess if Sadulaev gets tired of the outlaw life and comes to the USA, he too can be a Penn State wrestler. Comical.

Out of the 10 world team weight classes, Penn State will have a wrestler competing at Final X in 6 of the 10 weights, and will be favorites to land a team member in 5 of those 6 weights out of the 10 total. The only weight they ("they" refers to Penn State) will have the underdog in will be 65KG with Yianni favored over Nick Lee for that spot. They (again, "they" refers to Penn State) will also have a total of 8 wrestlers competing at Final X, with both 74KG (Dake/Nolf) and 86KG (Taylor/Brooks) having teammates squaring off against each other for that particular World Team spot.

He claimed them (Gilman, Snyder, & Dake) as Penn State's very own (read quote below). So, I guess if Sadulaev gets tired of the outlaw life and comes to the USA, he too can be a Penn State wrestler. Comical.

Out of the 10 world team weight classes, Penn State will have a wrestler competing at Final X in 6 of the 10 weights, and will be favorites to land a team member in 5 of those 6 weights out of the 10 total. The only weight they ("they" refers to Penn State) will have the underdog in will be 65KG with Yianni favored over Nick Lee for that spot. They (again, "they" refers to Penn State) will also have a total of 8 wrestlers competing at Final X, with both 74KG (Dake/Nolf) and 86KG (Taylor/Brooks) having teammates squaring off against each other for that particular World Team spot.
Now try reading the first paragraph of the post to which you actually replied:
You can window dress it all you want… but they all wrestle with or around Penn State. They are all associated now with that program. . . .
Seems pretty clear to me what he meant, and it is far from claiming those guys as “Penn State’s very own”.

For accuracy, I would have referred to NLWC instead of Penn State in the original post, but I’d bet most people understood what he meant. I’d bet you did, too.

Reactions: jack66 and el dub
Now try reading the first paragraph of the post to which you actually replied:

Seems pretty clear to me what he meant, and it is far from claiming those guys as “Penn State’s very own”.

For accuracy, I would have referred to NLWC instead of Penn State in the original post, but I’d bet most people understood what he meant. I’d bet you did, too.
Working on a new tune, “Outlaws and Blue Lions.” Wearing white belts after Labor Day will be the theme of the chorus. Thanks, fellas!

Maybe, “Outlaw Lion Blues.” ?

Last edited:
Stopped reading at first mention God.

Back points in Free are simply exposure of back to mat. Each roll through is two point exposure. Not so in folk. So, guys prolly don’t use those techniques, eh?
Thanks guys. I was confused thinking there was a break in the action and they raised Vito's hand.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Working on a new tune, “Outlaws and Blue Lions.” Wearing white belts after Labor Day will be the theme of the chorus. Thanks, fellas!

Maybe, “Outlaw Lion Blues.” ?
but we decide which is right
and which is an illusion ….

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
DeSanto looked great all tourney and handled the loss with class.
Vito also handled the win with class. No chest thumping or anything. It seems like they do not do that at this level. Only high school and college. Thank goodness!!
Starocci wanted to, instead he got his ass handed to him. Great moment!
Kid needs to grow up and learn some humility

Last edited:
Reactions: lookleft goright
so lets get this right.... When Spencer quietly and humbly wins three matches and then withdraws due to an ongoing injury the PSU folks start the shit slinging and insults and then they drag him and the Iowa program through the mud.... But when Stallrocci gets his A$$ handed to him after bragging and talking about him being the " Next Level of wrestling " and then he forfeits out....Its okay and we should still heap our adoration upon him for being courageous and wrestling with a banged up knee... I should have made this post a total slam against PSU and their coaches and staff and at the every end i would drop a comma and add a " but i support PSU also" or maybe " i was just teasing comment" and that would make it fine and dandy since that seems to be fair enough in the TROLL WORLD.

so lets get this right.... When Spencer quietly and humbly wins three matches and then withdraws due to an ongoing injury the PSU folks start the shit slinging and insults and then they drag him and the Iowa program through the mud.... But when Stallrocci gets his A$$ handed to him after bragging and talking about him being the " Next Level of wrestling " and then he forfeits out....Its okay and we should still heap our adoration upon him for being courageous and wrestling with a banged up knee... I should have made this post a total slam against PSU and their coaches and staff and at the every end i would drop a comma and add a " but i support PSU also" or maybe " i was just teasing comment" and that would make it fine and dandy since that seems to be fair enough in the TROLL WORLD.

i would say you covered their hypocrisy quite well but i would like to add that it’s not just psu fans but also wrestling pundits and other iowa haters who showed their arse yet again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT