ADVERTISEMENT

US Open U17 &U20s thread

Watching this makes me desperate for good recruiting news since Davino to OSU and Forrest is from Pennsylvania I think

No, he lost 4-1. It wasn't due to blood time.
Gotcha, must have been the end of the match and a failed challenge that made it 4-1? My stream was cutting out on that and I just saw Bassett with a bloody nose that wasn't stopping then it was the next match.

Either way, impressive weekend for both Cortez brothers, both getting a win over Bassett.

Gotcha, must have been the end of the match and a failed challenge that made it 4-1? My stream was cutting out on that and I just saw Bassett with a bloody nose that wasn't stopping then it was the next match.
Yes. It was 1-1 with criteria in the other guys favor. Bassett was in on a shot, the other guy hit a little tilt and was given two as time was expiring to make 3-1. Nothing to lose so Bassett challenged and the call stood, +1 for losing the challenge

Wyatt Voelker winning. He’d be a good 197 I think. Redshirted at UNI, right? He’s wrestling for 3rd.

Takedown, guts, Garvin down 12-4. 12-6 at break. PSU getting another stud
No shi...
maxresdefault.jpg

Arnold on activity click again. No shot. Arnold with push out? Arguing. Arnold up 2-1 for now

Activity Clock expired prior to push out, so 2-2, Arnold with criteria. But Walsh team challenging that there was no step out

Arnold up 3-2 with 2 seconds left. Welsh great near takedown, but got push out instead. My feed stopped. Might have been 2, so not sure who won

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT