ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

As I've said before, if your country is is unable to provide the infrastructure to have VAR then you shouldn't be allowed to host home games.
Hell, if I’m Mexico or USA I frigging offer to supply them myself!

at some point it’s highly likely this costs somebody crucial points. If USA drops points tonight you can point to those two yellow cards as a big reason why. Jamaica is barely trying anything beyond occasional counters.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
I have more respect for him if he doesn't call the foul. You could understand him arguing that he thought he won the ball. But once he calls it he has no choice. There's no way that isn't DOGSO if it's a foul.
And in the meantime a good deal of fouls racking up as well…

There's a PK they just missed. F******g CONCACAF. Their officiating is a joke. It's why we don't have Pulisic right now (and Chelsea for that matter).

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
And in the meantime a good deal of fouls racking up as well…
I think you could've potentially had another red card on the elbows on Adams. He hit him twice on the same challenge. First one looks accidental. Still should be a foul. But he knows he's there and gets him again.

Which HROTer is there, because I spy with my little eye…

FBIvZglX0AQe4Ps

There's a PK they just missed. F******g CONCACAF. Their officiating is a joke. It's why we don't have Pulisic right now (and Chelsea for that matter).

Too be fair Pulisic gets beat up a lot in Europe too.

There was a champions league match last season where he tied the record for most fouls drawn in a match.

If Pepi plays in the next game the US locks him in. And that is huge. So glad he chose the stars an stripes

I'd like to see at least one more goal. Really need to pick up two goals on goal differential.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT