ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

What's that score? Dos a cero?

Never heard that before.

;)

Goodbye GIF

Reactions: BlIIlken2
Pissed I forgot about the game. I am going to have to start setting alarms on my phone for these games. Glad to see we won again.

Wonder how bad the Mexican papers are going to eviscerate their team.

Pissed I forgot about the game. I am going to have to start setting alarms on my phone for these games. Glad to see we won again.

Wonder how bad the Mexican papers are going to eviscerate their team.
The States dominated the game. Solid play all around minus Richard’s who was a little shaky on the back line.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Weah get a couple of games there. Plays as a back for his club, so he has experience and against quality competition. But, I'd also like to see Scally get an opportunity to see if he can take a step or two forward.

I'd like to see Weah get a couple of games there. Plays as a back for his club, so he has experience and against quality competition. But, I'd also like to see Scally get an opportunity to see if he can take a step or two forward.
I’m very curious who plays on the Olympic squad vs copa for some.

There’s a few guys that could take the last few roster spots but only see minimal PT in copa, but could instead see larger roles in Olympics.

I have been hearing that a lot of the 1st team guys want to play in the Olympics. The question will be if their clubs will allow them to miss the beginning of the season.

I have been hearing that a lot of the 1st team guys want to play in the Olympics. The question will be if their clubs will allow them to miss the beginning of the season.
If that’s true, I’m going to assume at least some will get a choice of either play in the Copa or play in the Olympics.

I honestly have no idea what players this would have affected back for the last summer games for national teams in general.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT