ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

Boy I want to agree with you but we need separation.
We do...sort of. I guess a tie is probably the best result but we still have two games against Mexico. So maybe Mexico needs to win. If Mexico loses we are all alone in 1st though.

Does it even matter where we finish as long as we finish in the top 3? It's not like the US is going to get a top seed in the World Cup if they qualify 1st anyway.

We do...sort of. I guess a tie is probably the best result but we still have two games against Mexico. So maybe Mexico needs to win. If Mexico loses we are all alone in 1st though.

Does it even matter where we finish as long as we finish in the top 3? It's not like the US is going to get a top seed in the World Cup if they qualify 1st anyway.

Surprisingly... it might. Top 7 (plus Qatar) get seeded. We're 10 right now.

Age doesn’t mean anything. Once you’ve played a competitive match for a country, you’re cap-tied to them.
It does now

Cliffs notes is that players under 21 now have to play in 3 competitive matches for a senior team.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
It does now

Cliffs notes is that players under 21 now have to play in 3 competitive matches for a senior team.
Thanks for the correction .

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Is Mexico suspended from having fans? It looks like there are fans on the ends but empty in the middle. Doesn't sound like Azteca on TV.

Is Mexico suspended from having fans? It looks like there are fans on the ends but empty in the middle. Doesn't sound like Azteca on TV.

I know they had their suspension elongated but I don't know to what degree. They eill inevitably have a full house against the US since we play them so late.

In being lazy and trying to write a quiz. I saw the Saudis beat Japan 1-0 today. How does Asian qualifying work? Still weird Australia is in Asia but Oceana's top team is New Zealand. Probably why they only get .5 spots.

Mexican fans yelled puto again at the end of the game. If they weren't supposed to have many fans and still did the homophobic chant, can we just eliminate the rest of the Mexican home games?

Also, can we play Mexico in Alaska or Hawaii?

Canada draws with Mexico 1-1. Looky who is atop the group.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT