ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

USMNT playing Brazil in Orlando as one of two Copa America warm-up matches. The other opponent will be named after the draw. More on that here:

Mourinho gets run off every couple years. Nobody likes him, and he's not good enough to overcome that.

About to start vs Slovenia.

Mainly MLS guys. Good chance for someone to make a a mark.

I'm sick of Hawkeye sports, so I am in on this today

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Someone explain to me how EITHER Ferreira or FC Dallas thought this would be a good idea? I get the Russian money but did you not learn anything from the last few years? I'm not usually for club oversight but good on the MLS.

I saw a lot of people attacking MLS for blocking the move. I guess people don't keep up with current events as much as I thought. MLS did Ferreira a favor

He wants some time off. Wonder if USMNT looks shaky at Copa and into the fall if they wouldn’t be able to make a run at him. EPL is nearly year round while USMNT has a lot of blocks of time off which might better fit what he’s looking for.

USMNT draw for the Group Stage. All West coast games, LA gets 2 games. That is BS

Thank you. Not doing 115 bucks though. Saw the US AND Argentina play in matches at the last Gold Cup, for about half that.

Also MLS starts today on FOX, Sounders vs LAFC at 3:30 CT. My Chicago Fire with big new signings in vital USMNT regular Kellyn Acosta and Hugo Cuypers of Belgium on tonight with the rest on Apple TV.

Finally, big Chris Richards goal for Crystal Palace today:

Reactions: Dorrman and SI_NYC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT