ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Super dangerous throw out there on the edge towards Cooper. They deserve to be penalized for even trying that shit…

At least the crowd is getting into it… What do you guys attribute, the significant big plays we’ve given up on the Defense… Clearly, it’s still a good defense, but…. is it Campbell?

Jackson out of position still…position… I’m giving the long touchdown to Jamari Harris not playing & him& Nawankpa not being on the same page yet?

They have they given up some stupid plays, lost contain multiple times…yuck!!!

WMU 25, 1st and 10, 1:37 left and all timeouts still available.

Missed FG right before half, is my guess.
Oh wait, I forgot about Iowa's savior, L. Williams!!!

And a screen pass that actually gained yards, even a TD!?

Is this real life?!?!?!?!

Reactions: desihawk
I’ve got no problem not calling the TO. Don’t give them a chance to figure out their best play with extra time. Plus, we’re getting the ball at midfield with more than a minute and a half.

HELL YEAH WILLIAMS! Way to put this offense on your back young man!

Reactions: Underscore2
Good stuff. I wish we were good with the screen pass like we were in the 2000s again. Love that play!

Reactions: NI hawk
Super dangerous throw out there on the edge towards Cooper. They deserve to be penalized for even trying that shit…

At least the crowd is getting into it… What do you guys attribute, the significant big plays we’ve given up on the Defense… Clearly, it’s still a good defense, but…. is it Campbell?

Jackson out of position still…position… I’m giving the long touchdown to Jamari Harris not playing & him& Nawankpa not being on the same page yet?

They have they given up some stupid plays, lost contain multiple times…yuck!!!
Defensive backs are playing cocky and over reacting also. Jackson is not good.

Reactions: cmhawks99
So all we need to beat the spread is 3 tds, a field goal and a safety. AND shutdown defense. I think we can do it.

Reactions: EagleHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT