ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Again I ask, how is L. Williams Jr the 3rd string. He’s definitely taking advantage of his tick! And is it just me or does Cade just not look healthy still??? Can’t muster much lower body strength with out looking gimpy

W T F ... you are overthinking this garbage. Washed up coach washed up schemes lack of talent yearly weak schedule to cover up the fraud small time program soon to become completely irrelevant
Eh, too many good memories for me to think of the team that way. But you're not wrong about some of the issues.

Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
Brian made a good call.
joe-rogan-surprised.gif

OK I’ll admit I’m happy to have lead… But I am not “OK“ I know you guys get frustrated with the team just like I do and I know I frustrate some of you, and you me…but I don’t get this shit.

Brian Ferentz is not a horrific play caller but my god do we **** shit up and make things hard on ourselves.

And this defense shit, I don’t think we gave up that many big plays last year in totality ….

And I saw someone ask why Lushsun Williams is the third back…quite frankly several of us, me me included didn’t think he looked great the last two weeks… And that’s kind of a microcosm of our team what the Fvck!!!!

The good news is we still have three timeouts?

If there was ever a time to send the house and try to block a punt, this is it.

OK I’ll admit I’m happy to have lead… But I am not “OK“ I know you guys get frustrated with the team just like I do and I know I frustrate some of you, and you me…but I don’t get this shit.

Brian Ferentz is not a horrific play caller but my god do we **** shit up and make things hard on ourselves.

And this defense shit, I don’t think we gave up that many big plays last year in totality ….

And I saw someone ask why Lushsun Williams is the third back…quite frankly several of us, me me included didn’t think he looked great the last two weeks… And that’s kind of a microcosm of our team what the Fvck!!!!

The good news is we still have three timeouts?
He's sure running great today. North and South with intention

Reactions: cmhawks99
Part of the issue we were flat ****ing sleepwalking to start this game… We’re really effing lucky that we had a rain delay and I’m not shitting you!

And yiu know I generally try to lean towards being positive, but that defense & our lapses really has me jacked up…

And then the super sloppy missed blocks McNamara throwing ridiculous passes. Lachey looks like he might be loss for the season and quite frankly, the past blocking is still good. I have no clue why we can’t throw the ****ing ball.!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT