ADVERTISEMENT

Wadley - What now ? Future Plans ?

iowahaha1

All-Conference
Apr 15, 2015
With the recent accusations and personal tribulations that Mr. Wadley laid out for America to hear, how will this effect his future, if at all? In many cases a young man graduating from Iowa and a very popular team member of the Iowa Hawkeyes, jobs are not hard to come by. You're already ahead of the curve when landing a job as you have a house-hold name and you can add Kirk Ferentz as a reference. I have personally seen many players get into medical sales. Many of these jobs can pay 100 k and even more. Does Wadley still have the potential to come back to Iowa and land a great sales role if he chooses too. If you were an employer, would his current public statements alter how you think of him, or give you a personal bias if he were to apply for your company? Did the words that he spoke make him more or less employable, or is it even irrelevant?

I think the alumni turn their backs on him after all this and if he comes back to Iowa, he'll be sacking groceries. Maybe he can work for T Greene.

You'll need to go to Barnes and Noble and get his mommies book. They'll probably make millions and live happily ever after:D

39yuxx.jpg

Think back to that flag he got for highstepping (basically footballing while black) on the 3yd line heading for the TD a couple yrs ago.
He should concentrate his efforts on that guy, and bring down the refs.
Everyone wins!

Reactions: JMNSHO
He’s going to do an interview with Howe. You can respond to the tweet with questions that he’ll ask. AW said he’ll answer anything.

should be interesting if he actually answers real questions.

Unless Wadley can weasel some money out of his Kirk company accusations, I see him working in the sporting goods department of Walmart.
Do you think he will get that far?
Anyone know what his study's were at Iowa?
Don't believe he received his degree.

Last edited:
With the recent accusations and personal tribulations that Mr. Wadley laid out for America to hear, how will this effect his future, if at all? In many cases a young man graduating from Iowa and a very popular team member of the Iowa Hawkeyes, jobs are not hard to come by. You're already ahead of the curve when landing a job as you have a house-hold name and you can add Kirk Ferentz as a reference. I have personally seen many players get into medical sales. Many of these jobs can pay 100 k and even more. Does Wadley still have the potential to come back to Iowa and land a great sales role if he chooses too. If you were an employer, would his current public statements alter how you think of him, or give you a personal bias if he were to apply for your company? Did the words that he spoke make him more or less employable, or is it even irrelevant?
For me, I have ZERO respect for the guy ... I always appreciate guys who wore the black and gold ... but I'll never support someone on a witch hunt ... looking for a pay day from Iowa ... someone trying to hurt Iowa recruiting ... F* him ...

I have no doubt he now legitimately looks back on his Iowa experience negatively, but it’s only blatantly obvious it’s because his post-college life didn’t turn out the way he wanted and it’s psychologically easier to find someone/something else to blame. I hope he finds some positive influences in his life before it’s too late because he looks like a damn fool right now.

I have no doubt he now legitimately looks back on his Iowa experience negatively, but it’s only blatantly obvious it’s because his post-college life didn’t turn out the way he wanted and it’s psychologically easier to find someone/something else to blame. I hope he finds some positive influences in his life before it’s too late because he looks like a damn fool right now.

I'm no psychologist, but I have a feeling this is the main issue right here.

I still don’t believe there was any good reason the guy couldn’t gain the weight he should have gained. He had a lot of potential but wanted to rely on his quickness too much. He could have had a better career at Iowa and actually made the NFL. Also don’t think there is much upstairs, it can be hard to teach intelligence.

There are always people who would much rather point the finger at others than except responsibility for their own short comings.

Think back to that flag he got for highstepping (basically footballing while black) on the 3yd line heading for the TD a couple yrs ago.
He should concentrate his efforts on that guy, and bring down the refs.
Everyone wins!
Footballing while black?

Well. That was racist.

Wonder if Wadley could catch on with the wrestling program. Sounds as if he was good at coming in under weight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT