ADVERTISEMENT

Walz is a scumbag…

You are a deceiver

https://www.reuters.com/article/wor...denat-funeralwas-notkkkgrandwi-idUSKBN26S2E4/

From the article:
"Social media users have been sharing content online that claims Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden eulogized Robert Byrd, asserting he was the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). This claim is partly false. Though various prominent politicians eulogized Byrd at his funeral, the senator was never the grand wizard of the KKK and he has acknowledged and apologized for his membership during his youth. "

Robert Byrd worked for much of his life to right the wrongs of his youth.

Of course you knew this but chose to be a deceiver. Of course you are not ashamed of this, but you should be. Do you consider yourself to be a Christian. I do.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit huh?

Figured you MAGA cultist love having access to feminine products, I mean how many people used them at the RNC.

325097ae4b472f48768ab844c3be98d2
lol…that is creative, I’ll give you that.

Reactions: speak34
Hey MAGAS. Vance served an E-4 Corporal. He served one short enlistment. Hats off to that. No shame in that. Walz did 24 years, and was a leader and mentor to enlisted folks below him.

For Vance to rip on Walz's military record is complete horseshit. I'd like to look through his 201 file.

Reactions: TheCainer
Hey MAGAS. Vance served an E-4 Corporal. He served one short enlistment. Hats off to that. No shame in that. Walz did 24 years, and was a leader and mentor to enlisted folks below him.

For Vance to rip on Walz's military record is complete horseshit. I'd like to look through his 201 file.
I don't think anyone is questioning his service, I think some questions regarding his roles in the military and how he has portrayed them have been called into question.

"No civilian should own the gun I used in combat" plays really well in front of a bunch of anti gunners, but, to some, those words mean something.

trump supporters knocking walz for serving as a csm but not completing his csm requirements and only retiring as a 1st sgt is honestly comical. once again they are flailing
What's comical is the embellishment of Walz record, and the excuses being made now there's serious scrutiny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT