ADVERTISEMENT

Watch LIVE (and the REPLAY) for FREE: Minnesota at IOWA (Feb 2, 8 pm start time)

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
If you use any of these links, please like this post; I just want to see what kind of interest there is. Otherwise I am assuming I am wasting my time and yours posting these links. Thanks....

PLEASE READ THESE NOTES:

* There'll be nothing showing until shortly before meet time. INITIALLY you will likely see this message: "We're sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist." Roughly 20 minutes before the start of the meet, open or refresh the link; when you do so, you will see the BTN2GO logo with a clock running. BE READY! The meet will begin to stream live very close to when the first match is about to start. You don't want to miss Spencer Lee!

* Typically these links work best with Internet Explorer or Firefox; for some reason I cannot get them to work on Chrome. If anyone has any advice, please chime in.

* In the lower right corner of the screen is an icon where when you click on it you can view in FULL SCREEN.

* You can stream from your device (PC, tablet, laptop, etc) to your HD TV with the right cable. I am not an expert on this but if you have questions, please chime in and I am sure your questions will be answered.

* This link will serve as the REPLAY LINK as well; the replay will be available shortly after the meet's conclusion.

* PLEASE MAKE SURE THINGS ARE WORKING PRIOR to the meet. Once the meet is streaming, I will be focused on the meet and will not be readily available to answer questions here. :)

***AS A TEST***
, PLEASE see if you can get this replay link to stream. If you can, the Minnesota/Iowa link should work as well.

TEST:
The Jan 21 meet -- #6 Iowa at #1 Ohio State-- LINK: https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=29494

Enjoy today's wrestling meet!

ON IOWA!!!
GO HAWKEYES!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCAA WRESTLING
Friday Feb 2, 2018

Minnesota at Iowa

8:00 CT Start Time
Carver Hawkeye Arena
Iowa City, IA

Here is the link to watch LIVE (this also serves as the REPLAY link):

https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=29498

Bonus Coverage

Other Feb 2 Wrestling meets:

6:00 CT Illinois @ Indiana Link
6:00 CT Michigan St. @ Purdue Link
6:00 CT Nebraska @ Michigan Link
7:00 CT Rutgers @ Northwestern Link
8:00 CT Oklahoma @ Utah Valley Link

IOWA'S REMAINING SCHEDULE (THREE Meets to go after today):

It appears the Northwestern meet is on BTN Plus. Right now, the only other option appears to be online through FLOWRESTLING; Direct Link to meet: https://www.flowrestling.org/live/4...dprtylearfield&rtid=10227&coverage_id=6070888)

The ISU meet appears to be streaming online only (with a subscription) on Cyclone.tv. LINK to watch: http://cyclones.com/watch/?Live=1358&category=Event&type=Live

The other meet (Penn State) is scheduled to be on BTN TV.

I plan to have free streaming links for all three meets (NOTE: I may only be able to get a replay link for the Iowa State meet; stay tuned).

The remaining meets, how they will be covered, and how to get tickets:

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the N'western meet will also be streamed on BTN Plus?

If you mean Iowa-Northwestern............

You should look in your first post in this thread, It shows BTN Plus and Flowrestling are showing it.

You say it works best in IE or Firefox, not chrome. What about Safari if I’m watching from an iPad? I will try the test link on Friday afternoon, but was hoping for advice before I have to ask my son.

Reactions: wasdt21
You say it works best in IE or Firefox, not chrome. What about Safari if I’m watching from an iPad? I will try the test link on Friday afternoon, but was hoping for advice before I have to ask my son.

I’ve been able to watch using safari from my iPhone so I would assume it would work on an iPad.

Reactions: Franisdaman
try seeing if the ohio state/iowa link works; if it does, the Iowa/Minnesota link will work

I was just able to watch the test link using Chrome. Have Explorer ready incase Chrome doesn't work come live time. I'm using my laptop and viewing on big screen via wireless connection.

Ohio State/Iowa link works for me but Minnesota/Iowa link shows "We are sorry, this page does not exist." Any suggestions?
PLEASE READ THESE NOTES:

* There'll be nothing showing until shortly before meet time. INITIALLY you will likely see this message: "We're sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist." Roughly 20 minutes before the start of the meet, open or refresh the link; when you do so, you will see the BTN2GO logo with a clock running. BE READY! The meet will begin to stream live very close to when the first match is about to start. You don't want to miss Spencer Lee!

My bad, I was thinking the dual started at 8 eastern instead of 8 central.
Good thing it is starting at 8 central, huh? Got some time to get all the ducks in a row and not miss anything. I'm east coast and thought it was at 8 et too and was scrambling. At least it wasn't the other way around, thinking it started at 8 central but started at 8 eastern. Yah, that happened lol

Reactions: pennsylvaniahawkeye
I was wrong- was not able to get Chrome to open the test link, it was Explorer. Didn't realize I was on using explorer when clicking on the link. sorry :oops:

Thanks again Fran. You made my Friday night! Although I'm blaming you for some my kids getting woke up after Happel's pin. I might have jumped off the couch and yelled a bit.:D

The 103 minute replay of Minnesota at Iowa is available; see orig post for details.

Just 2 of the many highlights from the meet:

* Spencer Lee--amazing wrestler
* A surprise pin with 3 seconds to go in the match that brought the fans to their feet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT