ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Recruiting 2017 and On

Iowa has offered AJ Ediger, 6’2” PF 2021 from Hamilton, MI. She attended Iowa’s elite camp and appears to have been impressed. She also attended Michigan’s elite camp, but I don’t believe she received an offer from them.

She tweeted about her offer on Twitter and appears to be very excited - @oakhawk or @cyberhawk did either of you see this? I don’t know how to add her tweet or I would. Thx!

COACH’S VIEW >> ” AJ was an instant contributor for us this year. She is an inside/outside threat who shot 34 percent from 3-point land and 55-percent from two-point land. AJ is a great talent who has a high basketball IQ for a freshman.” — Dan VanHekken

Last edited:
Iowa has offered AJ Ediger, 6’2” PF 2021 from Hamilton, MI. She attended Iowa’s elite camp and appears to have been impressed. She also attended Michigan’s elite camp, but I don’t believe she received an offer from them.

She tweeted about her offer on Twitter and appears to be very excited - @oakhawk or @cyberhawk did either of you see this? I don’t know how to add her tweet or I would. Thx!
Looked at her Twitter for a second. It appears that her high school teams are the "Hawkeyes." Can't hurt.

Anyone read the article in the DM register this morning about Joens going to ISU?. BTW, Was Joensy's in Solon run by the same Joens as the one in Iowa City?

Anyone read the article in the DM register this morning about Joens going to ISU?. BTW, Was Joensy's in Solon run by the same Joens as the one in Iowa City?
I did, it was a good article. I hope her the best. The team really needs her and it seems like her goals are in reach.

I did, it was a good article. I hope her the best. The team really needs her and it seems like her goals are in reach.
Almost all true, but I was wondering about her quote about the Iowa team. If that came from you know who. But then I don't your affiliation.

Reactions: gageboy
Almost all true, but I was wondering about her quote about the Iowa team. If that came from you know who. But then I don't your affiliation.
Just stop in the restaurant and ask. :) She seems like a good kid and I really do hope it works out. Generally players as good as she, don't go to teams so downtrodden. I don't cheer for red and yellow. I'm black and gold although i do get upset with our shortcomings at times.

https://twitter.com/kamryn_2022These two 2022s were earlier.
Kamryn Peppler and McKenna Monogue.
DfiKtffU8AAYP9x.jpg

DfhsvLSU0AEc9CC.jpg

Reactions: JAMAM
Yep, that's Kathryn. Entering her 2nd year as DOBO.
Shateah Wetering was also in for the scrimmage.

Maine West girls basketball players Angela Dugalic and Dylan Van Fleet where named to the USJN Premier Showcase Midwest all-star team in early July, playing for Chicago Hoops Express. Dugalic is one of the top rising juniors in Illinois with almost every big college offering her a scholarship. In recent weeks Dugalic received offers from Michigan State, Texas Tech, Arizona State, Boston College, Iowa State and Northwestern. She previously received offers from Wisconsin, Missouri, Pittsburgh, Illinois, Kansas, Marquette and Oregon, among others. Dugalic is currently graded 90 with 3 stars by ESPN and their scouting services. Through two years at Maine West, she has played 66 games with 619 points, 413 rebounds, 96 steals, 60 blocks and 63 assists as the Warriors went 60-6 overall.
Dugalic has been recruited by Iowa for quite a while. Listed as Hawk interest on ESPNW Hoopgurlz.

Reactions: cyberhawk and JAMAM

Raoul
@Raoul_000

·
3h
WBB: Recruiting update on Cameron Williams, 6-1 F, Whitney Young HS (IL-2020) —July offers: Arizona State, Boston College, Cincinnati, Iowa, Kansas State, Missouri, St. Louis Univ. —earlier offers: Florida, Illinois, Marquette, Michigan, UMKC, Syracuse, Yale

Reactions: cyberhawk
Any idea who coaches are looking at in Italy? They appear to at the FIBA U18 European Championships. Do they have a specific Target or are they just generally scouting?

I would guess they have a player in mind. And that there is mutual interest. Not sure who that would be.

I suppose the foreign kids haven't heard about the allegations levied against Bluder when Jennings were here. They might have a chance to get them.

I suppose the foreign kids haven't heard about the allegations levied against Bluder when Jennings were here. They might have a chance to get them.
Not sure what the details are with your antipathy against Coach Bluder but it safe to say, you already made your point. I hope you can separate your feelings out so you can support the team, despite your anger with who coaches it. And no, I am not a relative of her, or an Iowa grad, just an Iowa guy who has always rooted for the Hawks. Trust me, better than rooting for the Cyclones!

Last edited:
First anyone has heard about an "allegation". Do you have a link to a story?

Mr Joens, Who levied the "allegations" and what were each of the allegations against Coach Bluder ? Please direct me to where I can review this information.
If their is no place to review such allegations other than yourself, please shut the hell up and go to a site that welcomes you. This one doesn't .

Reactions: blackett73
Not sure what the details are with your antipathy against Coach Bluder but it safe to say, you already made your point. I hope you can separate your feelings out so you can support the team, despite your anger with who coaches it. And no, I am not a relative of her, or an Iowa grad, just an Iowa guy who has always rooted for the Hawks. Trust me, better than rooting for the Cyclones!

You probably already know he's a troll. He won't be supporting the Hawks, and for my part, I hope he doesn't.

Gary Barta has the information as it was reported by multiple players the year Jennings transfered. Unless he forgot to write it down.

It's one thing if a player leaves cause the coach his hard on them. It's a complete different thing for the coach and school to get sued and settle for $60K to get the player to shut up. Kinda like Michael Jackson paying all those kids $30Million to stop talking.

Gary Barta has the information as it was reported by multiple players the year Jennings transferred. Unless he forgot to write it down.
Non posters, if you really are who everyone says you are. It really sucks you blew a gasket when your oldest wasn't offered by Iowa. Your 2nd oldest could go there for sure.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I recall the coaches at Illannoy were accused of abusing players a couple of years ago.

If Non is who people say he is, it's interesting that he accuses the school where he wanted his kids to go of a crime that has been substantiated at the 2 schools his kids fell to. Pure irony!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT