ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Recruiting 2017 and On

Megan G is a great player who should be getting more national attention. If she just had another forward who could make a play on their own they would be a top team. Bluder needs to get a forward (transfer/recruit) who can make a play on their own that the defenses need to be aware of. If she gets that player next season could be really special.

Rock Island gets screwed every year by the State of Illinois. Complete horse$hit they have to go 3 hours away every year and play closer to Edwardsville. I thought Iowa 5A was bad, but how Rock Island gets treated is shameful.
I think its like 4 years in a row Rocky has had to play them and sounds like every year they get screwed.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I think its like 4 years in a row Rocky has had to play them and sounds like every year they get screwed.
This year Coach Hoover talked about it to the media after the game. He said it's the same refs every year and they call the Edwardsville coach by her first name when they talk to her. He also said one would think that Brea being the state player of the year might be able to get a call once in awhile. It's awful this happens to them every year.

Gabbie Marshall and her Mount Notre Dame team won their Ohio District title today and move on.

Kate Martin will be on NBC Sports Chicago at 530 tonight in the Illinois 4a consolation game. It starts on the overflow channel and then will be on the main channel after the Black Hawks game.

Reactions: fish1hawk
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sp...i-district-basketball-championship/392560002/
Gabbie Marshall led with 15 , including her 1,000th.
DXdDe4rWkAEixqi.jpg

Reactions: JAMAM and cyberhawk
Yes, Nicole's HS. Jordan has visited before, and has had interest for awhile.

These are the Iowa WBB Recruiting offers that I know of...

2023 (HS 2019 offers)
C Cindi Dodd
F Rickea Jackson
W Breanna Beal
W McKenna Warnock
W Amaya Hamilton
W Taylor Geiman
W Zoe Zacker
G Sydney Hilliard
G Jordan King
G Kaylah Rainey

2024 (HS 2020 offers)
F Kendall Bostic
F Maya Gyamfi
W Madison Layden
W Sydney Parrish
W Emily Cavey
G Sara Zabrecky
G Shelby Calhoun
G Caitlyn Clark
G Paige Buecker

2025 (HS 2021 prospects)
F Alyssa VanTimmeren
W Greta Kampschroeder
W Payton Verhulst
W Callie Genke
G Matyson Wilke
G Damiya Hageman
G Ari Wiggins

2026 (HS 2022 prospects)
F Jada Gyamfi

This list may not include all offers and may include some names that are no longer offered.

2023 (HS 2019 offers)
C Cindi Dodd
F Rickea Jackson
W Breanna Beal
W McKenna Warnock
W Amaya Hamilton
W Taylor Geiman
W Zoe Zacker
G Sydney Hilliard
G Jordan King
G Kaylah Rainey

2024 (HS 2020 offers)
F Kendall Bostic
F Maya Gyamfi
W Madison Layden
W Sydney Parrish
W Emily Cavey
G Sara Zabrecky
G Shelby Calhoun
G Caitlyn Clark
G Paige Buecker

2025 (HS 2021 prospects)
F Alyssa VanTimmeren
W Greta Kampschroeder
W Payton Verhulst
W Callie Genke
G Matyson Wilke
G Damiya Hageman
G Ari Wiggins

2026 (HS 2022 prospects)
F Jada Gyamfi

This list may not include all offers and may include some names that are no longer offered.

2023 (HS 2019 offers)
C Cindi Dodd
F Rickea Jackson
W Breanna Beal
W McKenna Warnock
W Amaya Hamilton
W Taylor Geiman
W Zoe Zacker
G Sydney Hilliard
G Jordan King
G Kaylah Rainey

2024 (HS 2020 offers)
F Kendall Bostic
F Maya Gyamfi
W Madison Layden
W Sydney Parrish
W Emily Cavey
G Sara Zabrecky
G Shelby Calhoun
G Caitlyn Clark
G Paige Buecker

2025 (HS 2021 prospects)
F Alyssa VanTimmeren
W Greta Kampschroeder
W Payton Verhulst
W Callie Genke
G Matyson Wilke
G Damiya Hageman
G Ari Wiggins

2026 (HS 2022 prospects)
F Jada Gyamfi

Where did you get this list?

I think they are all players mentioned in this thread. Players that were noted as offered, or had visited, or the coaches had been to see.

Reactions: JAMAM and cyberhawk
I think they are all players mentioned in this thread. Players that were noted as offered, or had visited, or the coaches had been to see.
Exactly, and originally the info was from various Twitter accounts of the players themselves, their AAU coaches, @raoul, and other reliable web sites.

Reactions: oakhawk
Gabbie Marshall and MND lost last night. They had an off night shooting against a good team.
That concludes the seasons for the known verbals:
2018s Martin, Taiwo, Czinano, and Cook
2019s Meyer and Marshall
2020 Wetering

Was watching the Wi. girls state tournament last weekend and New Berlin Eisenhower has a 6'3" sophmore Erin Hedman who's profile shows an Iowa offer.

Reactions: cyberhawk
I don't think Iowa had a good shot of getting Beal to begin with, but she had on her twitter account that South Carolina made a home visit with her.

Players are having their visits now. Beal was at three schools lately. Iowa got a visit earlier.
Taylor Geiman was just too far away. She went with a closer school.

Beal's dad is a little odd so I would think Iowa would have a great shot. You forgot the offer to Hannah Stuelke from Cedar Rapids Wash.

Iowa visited Taiyier Parks, 6-2 PF 2019. Taiyier was an invitee to the 2015 16U and 2017 16U USA National Team trials.
The 2018s still have some All Star games. Monika Czinano plays in April.
Tomi Taiwo was named to the 15 member Indiana Elite Team. They have a game against the JR All Stars, then play the Kentucky All Stars. Those games are in June.
Logan Cook played in an Iowa all Star game tonight.

2017-18 Gazette All-Area girls' basketball team
Logan Cook, 6-1, sr., Iowa City West — Two-time selection. Averaged 13.8 points and 6.9 rebounds as West (19-7) won the Class 5A state championship. Shot 46.2 percent from the field, 71.1 percent from the line. 1,002 career points. IPSWA Class 5A first-team all-state. Signed with the University of Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT