ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Rock You: Spencer Lee

10,000 Days is one of my all time favorite albums. Can't wait for the next one and wish they would get movin on it. And McD's music was def "Sober" for whoever was asking.
I'm hearing this year.... I said that in 2014, 15, 16, and 17. We may need to move this to the OT forum lol.

I'm hearing this year.... I said that in 2014, 15, 16, and 17. We may need to move this to the OT forum lol.

A Perfect Circle is releasing an album this year. They just released 4 tracks.

Tool is a unicorn.. They say they've been working on an album for 11 years and supposedly Maynard has just begun working on lyrics... So, don't hold your breath.

Reactions: el dub

Tool is a unicorn.. They say they've been working on an album for 11 years and supposedly Maynard has just begun working on lyrics... So, don't hold your breath.
Exactly, I google "new tool album" about once a month. SSDD.

Maynard is not the problem, IMO. The other guys are so meticulous. He isnt. So I guess you could say he is the issue, depending on how you look at it. He doesnt like working on a song for 3 months, so he doesnt work with them.

Maynard is not the problem, IMO. The other guys are so meticulous. He isnt. So I guess you could say he is the issue, depending on how you look at it. He doesnt like working on a song for 3 months, so he doesnt work with them.
They write the music and hand it off to him to input the vocals. I'm not a songwriter but that is kind of strange. My opinion is that Maynard just hates us and wants us to suffer.

Reactions: Gobblin
They write the music and hand it off to him to input the vocals. I'm not a songwriter but that is kind of strange. My opinion is that Maynard just hates us and wants us to suffer.
Yes they do- because he wont sit in studio with them. My understanding from many interviews is that he wont work with them during the process because they are too meticulous in the song writimg. He likes to create more spontaneously ( for lack of a better word). If he has to work on one song for months he loses interest and gets frustrated. He has no problems producing with APC and Pusifier. That has been the word for a long time and the members dont deny it. You can blame whoever I guess.

Reactions: Gobblin and Exo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT