ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Kyle Rittenhouse just effectively ended his run of fame...

SeaPA

HB Heisman
Dec 17, 2002

Kyle Rittenhouse says he will not vote for Trump​

Conservative campaigner Kyle Rittenhouse says he will not vote for Donald Trump in November's US election because he thinks the ex-president is "bad" at protecting gun rights.

Mr Rittenhouse, now 21, shot dead two men during racial unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August 2020. He was cleared of all charges the following year after arguing self-defence.

Instead of Trump, he plans to write in former Libertarian presidential nominee Ron Paul on the ballot.

Trump has repeatedly vowed to protect Americans' right to own guns and to roll back Biden-era restrictions on firearms.

Mr Rittenhouse - who became a cause célèbre among some US conservatives during his trial - met Trump just a week after being cleared of charges in November 2021, with the president calling him a "fan".

In a post on X, formerly Twitter, Mr Rittenhouse - now outreach director for the group Texas Gun Rights - said that "unfortunately, Donald Trump has bad advisors, making him bad on the Second Amendment", which protects gun ownership in the US.

"If you cannot be completely un-compromisable on the Second Amendment, I will not vote for you," he said. "We need champions for the Second Amendment or our rights would be eaten away and eroded each day."

He took a position that is actually consistent with being a Second Amendment absolutist. Rittenhouse said at the beginning of the video he is a single issue voter.

MAGA are only about MAGA.

Last edited:
He took a position that is actually consistent with being a Second Amendment absoluter. Rittenhouse said at the beginning of the video he is a single issue voter.

MAGA are only about MAGA.
This is why I laugh when people claim it’s not a cult. Dude is more on the 2A than Trump. Just like Cheney is much more conservative than Trump ever was or will be.

But you can’t cross the leader. It’s really f’d up.

Thread aged very poorly very quickly.

Thank you for your contribution.

Thread aged very poorly very quickly.

Thank you for your contribution.

It did?

It’s the perfect MAGA thread. Grifter Kyle takes a stand, immediately gets cancel cultured, then shows he has the backbone of a jelly fish and runs back to Trump and the MAGA crazies.

It’s the perfect MAGA experience boiled down to gravy.

It did?

It’s the perfect MAGA thread. Grifter Kyle takes a stand, immediately gets cancel cultured, then shows he has the backbone of a jelly fish and runs back to Trump and the MAGA crazies.

Nah, bro just got educated.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
It did?

Sounds like Biden and his sudden about face on his vow to stay in the race.

He’s just an impressionable, stupid kid, with stupid parents. Classic case of predatory adults losing their minds and forgetting who they’re dealing with.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Nah, bro just got educated.
Party of zero convictions.

Trump enacted unconstitutional firearm restrictions. He used the Marshals to arrest gun owners who possessed marijuana. He got zero done repealing broken gun laws like suppressor restrictions.

A 2A voter brings that up and MAGA lose their minds. He said he was writing in Ron Paul.

Reactions: BelemNole
Biden vowing to stay in race = Rittenhouse vowing to disavow Trump.

Biden doing a 180 = Rittenhouse doing a 180.

#UnipartyStrong

You keep omitting Rittenhouse was on Team MAGA at the start so he did a 360 - Trump - No Trump - Trump.

Biden a 180 - in and then out

Reactions: VodkaSam
Biden was Crazy Like A Fox

Dropping out the day after the RNC, after they'd blown their load bagging on him, only to be left utterly gobsmacked at what to do next.
And the only thing they've come up with to campaign on is just full on racism. It's amazing that their policy ideas are so bad this leaves them with a better shot. But here we are.

Imagine guns being the only “issue” you vote on. What an insufferable loser.
I tend to agree.

Though I get not wanting to vote for anyone you believe trampled on your constitutional rights. Hardcore 2A people believe Trump did that.

Last edited:
I tend to agree.

I get not wanting to vote for anyone you believe trampled on your constitutional rights, though. Hardcore 2A people believe Trump did that.
Do you need more than one issue to know someone doesn’t deserve your support?

If your wife is a good mom, a hard worker, active in the church, volunteers at the homeless shelter, etc. but is f***ing her boyfriend every Tuesday night when you’re out bowling with your buddies then that’s kind of a dealbreaker, no?

I didn’t vote in 2016 because I despise Hillary and Trump seemed like a circus clown distraction. His selling out to Big Pharma during the ‘pandemic’ was the only reason I need(ed) to feel justified about not voting for him.

There are others…

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
And the only thing they've come up with to campaign on is just full on racism. It's amazing that their policy ideas are so bad this leaves them with a better shot. But here we are.
They had no policy ideas before their Convention.

Literally, all they were running on was faked "Biden corruption" memes (w/o any actual data or attribution) and "Biden Is Too Old".
That all went "poof!" after they spent the week ranting about all of it, which really makes me think Biden made a decision long before, and just baited them into that "strategy".

Reactions: BioHawk
He’s just an impressionable, stupid kid, with stupid parents. Classic case of predatory adults losing their minds and forgetting who they’re dealing with.
As I recall his dad is a loser who beat mom. So, not much parenting from him. But, at this point he’s 21 and has been grifting off of Kenosha and 2A absolutists.

This is why I laugh when people claim it’s not a cult. Dude is more on the 2A than Trump. Just like Cheney is much more conservative than Trump ever was or will be.

But you can’t cross the leader. It’s really f’d up.
I’d say we are drifting more and more from cult to proto totalitarian state stuff when it comes to the GQP.

How long did it take you to get educated @Scruddy? Your schtick used to be "I hate Trump" but can't vote for Dems, now you're the biggest MAGA dick rider on here. Trump hasn't changed, when did you?
As a Harvard educated man I probably spent too much time in academia tbh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT