ADVERTISEMENT

Welp….

Yeah. Those in the know are saying it’s confirmed. Supposedly Okie St announcing tonight. That is per Willie and Basch.

Reactions: el dub
we suck again GIF

Wouldn’t it be funny if Coleman Scott came to Iowa and took half the team with him? Tom should try to get Coleman as his number 2, he must feel so betrayed right now. All in all, this is good for college wrestling and Okie State. David is a great wrestler, coach and ambassador.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be funny if Coleman Scott came to Iowa and took half the team with him? Tom should try to get Coleman as his number 2, he must feel so betrayed right now. All in all, this is good for college wrestling and Okie State. David is a great wrestler, coach and ambassador.
Never gonna happen, but this isn't the worst idea in the world.

Reactions: vhsalum
Not sure about that. If you are in the portal and have one year left. Do you really want to risk it in this situation? It could end up being a great situation but could be a shatshow while there is turnover.
I'd expect the first year to be an issue but he's going to be able to recruit and my guess is we will see that immediately.

If you go on to you tube and watch David Taylor coaching at M2 you will see Jax Forrest and Bo Basset right in front hanging on every word in the videos, along with Levi Haines and several P4P wrestlers.
I am not saying David will get them all, but it isn't a stretch to see he has built quit a relationship with some studs.
This will certainly divide the PA kids, which could be good for Iowa.
I just hope it doesn't mean Iowa will be a distant 3rd - 5th.

Iowa is being left further and further behind. At least get good assistant coaches. Recruits nowadays don't know nor care who Morningstar and Telford are. This is Zelesky era all over again.
Sadly, this is spot on. Are TNT too stupid to change or just so blindly loyal they won’t change? So many basic flaws like these in the program and HWC that just stay status quo - it’s infuriating.
So damn depressing for the Hawks.

If you go on to you tube and watch David Taylor coaching at M2 you will see Jax Forrest and Bo Basset right in front hanging on every word in the videos, along with Levi Haines and several P4P wrestlers.
I am not saying David will get them all, but it isn't a stretch to see he has built quit a relationship with some studs.
This will certainly divide the PA kids, which could be good for Iowa.
I just hope it doesn't mean Iowa will be a distant 3rd - 5th.
That’s exactly what it means

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT