ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the worst that could happen?

Theorizing about the beginning of the universe or the formation of the planet when the theory can never be tested, measure or confirmed...

Is not equivalent to

Hypothesizing about the existence of biological information carriers and the finding it after looking.
Lmfao. So your position is that you need to know whether the theory will ever be confirmed in the future before studying it is valid? Should we call that the time machine approach?

Lmfao. So your position is that you need to know whether the theory will ever be confirmed in the future before studying it is valid? Should we call that the time machine approach?
My position is that teaching an untestable and ultimately unknowable theory as scientific fact is disingenuous at best and stifles understanding of what science really is and can and cannot accomplish. Also trying to make arguments on a message board that use such theories and presenting them as fact is an intellectually dishonest approach.

My position is that teaching an untestable and ultimately unknowable theory as scientific fact is disingenuous at best and stifles understanding of what science really is and can and cannot accomplish. Also trying to make arguments on a message board that use such theories and presenting them as fact is an intellectually dishonest approach.
Again, no. Your position is that God created the universe in 7 days. You're just too much of a coward to state it. Should we start calling you Judas Poet?

Because that’s stupid. Like your position on most things. We know lots of things where there was no physical observer present. To suggest that we need someone physically there shows just how ignorant you are.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to record it...

6884.jpg

...how can we possibly claim it fell?!?!

But teaching that humans were created from dirt promotes science? JFC

But teaching that humans were created from dirt promotes science? JFC
This prompted this response from Warrior Poet in our side conversation:

You're a dishonest little twerp who has lied to me and about me repeatedly.

I never said the following; But teaching that humans were created from dirt promotes science?

But you keep doing your little victory dance out there for the others to see. While we both know you're a liar.

I had to remind him that it was a question, not a statement. He hates it when his own words are used against him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT