ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Wrong with Governor Reynolds?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Today she addressed high school senior scholars from across Iowa and congratulated them on their unmatched creativity and ability “to stink big, aim high and take risks”….
It is right there to hear guys…..check out tonight’s WHO TV 10pm News cast….,
My question is as Reynolds ages, have her years of alcohol addiction finally caught up with her? Or……does she, like our President, have a speech impediment (which she has not admitted) or is this just “early onset Alzheimer’s”? Her obvious diminishing cognitive ability should be a concern to all loyal Iowans. ;)
I am sure our resident Biden critic and Reynolds staffer, Hawkedoff will have the answer to this question.

Just authoritarian when it comes to reproduction rights, education, life styles she disagrees with, and a variety of other topics.
We can just ask the Republicans who stood up for their communities, against her, trying to block her grifting voucher bill.

Today she addressed high school senior scholars from across Iowa and congratulated them on their unmatched creativity and ability “to stink big, aim high and take risks”….
It is right there to hear guys…..check out tonight’s WHO TV 10pm News cast….,
My question is as Reynolds ages, have her years of alcohol addiction finally caught up with her? Or……does she, like our President, have a speech impediment (which she has not admitted) or is this just “early onset Alzheimer’s”? Her obvious diminishing cognitive ability should be a concern to all loyal Iowans. ;)
I am sure our resident Biden critic and Reynolds staffer, Hawkedoff will have the answer to this question.
I think Joel is right here. A vote for Kim Reynolds is really a vote for Adam Gregg.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Small rural schools will see zero effect of this bill. This is more fear mongering.
Nope. This was an unnecessary bill that the majority of us don't want. She doesn't care. All in on the RW dark money agenda. Look at this disgraceful Legislative session. Controlled by out of state RW agents. All of these red state super majority states. Absolutely disgusting. Well done!

Reactions: Ree4 and mjtommy
Small rural school districts will absolutely feel this, just talk to them, they're regularly saying this. The state of Iowa sending money to special interest groups disguised as private schools. With zero accountability. Classic Betsy DeVos manipulation and scamming. And lapdog COVID Kim right in the middle of it hoping it will boost her national reputation, damn the Iowa kids and schools that are affected by it.

Nope. This was an unnecessary bill that the majority of us don't want. She doesn't care. All in on the RW dark money agenda. Look at this disgraceful Legislative session. Controlled by out of state RW agents. All of these red state super majority states. Absolutely disgusting. Well done!
Well actually no. She ran on this and it was well known and she won that election in a landslide. You sound like you work for a teachers union.

Well actually no. She ran on this and it was well known and she won that election in a landslide. You sound like you work for a teachers union.
Well actually no. Her ads were about common sense and keeping the trans kids in check. Her political maneuvering, which for some reason she omitted from ads, was to fund religious education with public dollars.

Well actually, it's right that most Iowans don't want public school vouchers. Google any recent poll from 2022 and 2023 and you'll find that. Multiple Des Moines register Iowa opinion polls, the Iowa special interest poll, just Google it and you can see it. You're wrong, because most Iowans absolutely do not want school vouchers. Because they are intelligent enough to understand what it'll do to their small schools.

Small rural schools will see zero effect of this bill. This is more fear mongering.
100% false

West Hancock school district will lose the money from 5 students. That’s from one family in the district that sends their kids to a Clear Lake christen school. There’s at least one other family in that district that sends their kids to the same school but I’m unsure of how many kids they have.

Reactions: sabula
Who haven't you met, you claim to be a real man about town. Is Shaq really as tall as he looks on TV?
He's actually much shorter. The TV adds 7 feet. I haven't met you yet superstar. Where you hiding?

P.S. In due deference to me, I met her and her stiff, err the Lieutenant, who I think is mute, prior to the trans-crusades. She is now raging harder than the knights of the Templar and science is like priority 265th out of 265.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ree4 and poophawk
Water quality? Psst. Corporate farms all the way!
You do know that the MAJORITY of farms are NOT corporations right?

I'm talking like less than 15%.

The majority of farming are done by Farmer Joes who are a sole proprietors.

Also, you might be shocked and not want to believe it, but many of them are paying a lot of taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT