ADVERTISEMENT

What is a "woman?"

What is a "woman?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
d53c3ed8fe99ad684195d4cc1c06dad5.jpg

You could say it depends on what context you're talking about. I could be a woman for a while at a costume party.

But the first option would be the best fit for what most people think of when they hear "woman"

They think of biological female. Has the vag

What this whole thing is about is the trans/gender bloc trying capture linguistic territory.

But that *doesn't* matter for their cause. It's a rather pointless debate.

Someone is a slow learner and still hasn't figured out the difference between sex and gender. Maybe pictures will help.
One's demonstrable via scientific evidence. The other is theory that reinforces stereotypes.

And for you and your fellow "Whoever says they're a woman IS a woman" voters, I think you'll find it's typically verboten to use the word being defined IN the definition.

@cigaretteman
@HawkeyeFever62
@ping72

But what does any word really meeeaaannn, maaannn?

One's demonstrable via scientific evidence. The other is theory that reinforces stereotypes.

And for you and your fellow "Whoever says they're a woman IS a woman" voters, I think you'll find it's typically verboten to use the word being defined IN the definition.

@cigaretteman
@HawkeyeFever62
@ping72

Just because you agree with the science behind one and disagree with the science behind the other doesn't make one more valid than the other. It makes you a moron who is incapable of learning.

Reactions: torbee
For those answering "I don't know. And I won't pretend that I do," would you answer the same way to the question, "What is a 'man?'"

Just because you agree with the science behind one and disagree with the science behind the other doesn't make one more valid than the other. It makes you a moron who is incapable of learning.
Still waiting on that there science, professor. You mean social "science" theory?

Reactions: HawksR1
Still waiting on that there science, professor. You mean social "science" theory?
Just because you've ignored what I've provided in the past doesn't mean I will continue to do spoon feed it to you every time you act the fool. Use the search tool at the top of the board dummy.

Reactions: torbee
Just because you've ignored what I've provided in the past doesn't mean I will continue to do spoon feed it to you every time you act the fool. Use the search tool at the top of the board dummy.
You've provided as much science as Rudolph has. "Google it!"

@cigaretteman
@HawkeyeFever62
@ping72

Can you explain in one sentence why you f——-ing care?

Can you explain in one sentence why you f——-ing care?
Yeah, 'cause **** you, that's why.

Can you explain in any number of sentences why you don't find it concerning that women's rights now involve the feelings of males who identify as women?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT