ADVERTISEMENT

What is the Republican Policy that will stop inflation?

Could we get some specifics on that? Would they agree to a moratorium on tax cuts(which of course are inflationary)?
Tax cuts in and of themselves are not inflationary.
Government debt in and of itself is not inflationary.
Debt funded by the creation of dollars to buy government debt (or whatever other assets they’ve been buying since Bernanke) is inflationary.

Anyone who isn’t addressing that last point isn’t doing a damn thing about inflation.

What are you willing to give up for the betterment of the country?

All new spending. Full stop. Increases require by law continue, but no shiny new stuff. Raise taxes if we need to increase spending for something important, and let the voters decide if they agree with that "need" for more government money.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk and hwk23
Where? All I see is you and bandit excusing all the record spending the Rs manage to do literally everytime you take office.
In the last admin, 3.9 trillion was on Covid relief. 10 trillion would have occurred regardless of what trump admin did. Those were automatic from the prior admins. But, I’m not going to defend the drunken sailor budgets that were implemented under trump where he basically did what the Dems wanted so he could get more military spending. Also, the stimulus checks were ridiculous. Trump was a rino.

Could we get some specifics on that? Would they agree to a moratorium on tax cuts(which of course are inflationary)?
1. Stop dumbass spending bills from the left that have poured gasoline on a moderate inflation problem.
/thread

Reactions: Banditking
Tax cuts in and of themselves are not inflationary.
Government debt in and of itself is not inflationary.
Debt funded by the creation of dollars to buy government debt (or whatever other assets they’ve been buying since Bernanke) is inflationary.

Anyone who isn’t addressing that last point isn’t doing a damn thing about inflation.
@RileyHawk laughing at this post made my night. He doesn’t even know what you’re talking about, yet he’s laughing.

So..... what do we have so far? LOL.
A group of idiot liberals acting like a slim majority in congress magically makes republicans an authoritative regime with a time machine. Only thing they can do is pump the brakes, but we’ve already gone off the cliff.

This makes no sense. You are an idiot.
No sense? It’s very clear. We have the laughing stock that is the HROT psycho lib PAC claiming republicans don’t have policies to fight inflation- all they can do is stop hair brained jackasses that you bow down to from doing more damage.

No sense? It’s very clear. We have the laughing stock that is the HROT psycho lib PAC claiming republicans don’t have policies to fight inflation- all they can do is stop hair brained jackasses that you bow down to from doing more damage.
And what are those policies to fight inflation? Be specific and succinct.

BTW - you're an idiot.

It's nothing. You and the republicans have no solutions, proposals or policies - only obstruction. Your post demonstrates that perfectly. Thanks.
If you say so, but I think, for example, not doing the inflation reduction act and not doing the prior act (I posted a link) would have resulted in a better economic outlook and less inflation.

And what are those policies to fight inflation? Be specific and succinct.

BTW - you're an idiot.
BTW all you do is call everyone stupid- the first sign of an immature, washed up moron. You should consider getting on long term disability.

Then look at his post. What are those policies again?
So… you don’t know, you have no idea. Likely never had to shell out a decent amount of cash to the federal government. That’s fine. You’re a serf, just as you act.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT