ADVERTISEMENT

What is the Republican Policy that will stop inflation?

If you say so, but I think, for example, not doing the inflation reduction act and not doing the prior act (I posted a link) would have resulted in a better economic outlook and less inflation.
These idiots burn the country to the ground and then scream: you guys have no answer to how to fix it. The answer is simple- gtfo of our government. Adios you unamerican pieces of trash that passed a massive spending bill in the middle of an inflation crisis.

If you say so, but I think, for example, not doing the inflation reduction act and not doing the prior act (I posted a link) would have resulted in a better economic outlook and less inflation.
So..... absolutely nothing. You have no proposals to reduce inflation as we move forward. Exactly what we all knew.

So… you don’t know, you have no idea. Likely never had to shell out a decent amount of cash to the federal government. That’s fine. You’re a serf, just as you act.
You're an idiot. Another post demonstrating that.

So no plan??
We are here because the democrats injected way too much cash into the economy. The federal reserve is taking the biggest steps which is to raise rates to try to pull it out of the economy.
The next thing would be to cut spending…definitely not spend more like they just did with the the inflation act. Just wait until the student loan forgiveness hits the markets.

the next part is to do whatever is possible to to support domestic fossil fuel production. Get more product in the market to drive down oil futures. Just the announcement of future drilling brings the price down:

again, quit spending Fuking money. Just stop.

No - I call out idiots. JFC, you can't even get that right. Unsurprising.
Your intelligence is mediocre at best. Mine is… well I won’t get cocky… but it’s definitely superior to yours. Even if, hypothetically, you were smart- you wouldn’t post/behave in the manner that you do. It’s easy to spot, and I’ve been looking for an ounce of evidence to support your claims of even being average…. unfortunately results have been negative to inconclusive.

These idiots burn the country to the ground and then scream: you guys have no answer to how to fix it. The answer is simple- gtfo of our government. Adios you unamerican pieces of trash that passed a massive spending bill in the middle of an inflation crisis.
Fact is - you and your right wing brethren have absolutely NO policy proposals to fix inflation. In fact, your party is proposing TAX CUTS which is simply stimulus - which is what you've been trying to claim is the cause of inflation.

You can't make up this gullibility. LOL

The only way to fight inflation is to reduce the supply of money.

It's really not a hard concept. A first-year economics major understands this.
You clearly haven’t learned. It’s a waste a time to give 1 second of thought to the guy. Just ignore him completely like he doesn’t exist.

We are here because the democrats injected way too much cash into the economy. The federal reserve is taking the biggest steps which is to raise rates to try to pull it out of the economy.
The next thing would be to cut spending…definitely not spend more like they just did with the the inflation act. Just wait until the student loan forgiveness hits the markets.

the next part is to do whatever is possible to to support domestic fossil fuel production. Get more product in the market to drive down oil futures. Just the announcement of future drilling brings the price down:

again, quit spending Fuking money. Just stop.
Then why are republicans proposing tax cuts?

So ****ing stupid.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The only way to fight inflation is to reduce the supply of money.

It's really not a hard concept. A first-year economics major understands this.
That’s simply false. You can cut spending. My god, 2 years of the laughing diversity tribe, there’s gotta be a lot that can go.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Secure the border, open the energy production, finish the pipe line., get a handle on the. crime problems so people feel safe. in other words, get the economy moving again.
Pretty sure it needs to slow down a bit

Fact is - you and your right wing brethren have absolutely NO policy proposals to fix inflation. In fact, your party is proposing TAX CUTS which is simply stimulus - which is what you've been trying to claim is the cause of inflation.

You can't make up this gullibility. LOL
I don’t have a party. I do have self-interest. That self-interest has been fd over eight ways from Sunday by the dumb, anti-business, never built anything in their lives jackasses who have handled inflation about as piss poorly as you possibly could.

Your intelligence is mediocre at best. Mine is… well I won’t get cocky… but it’s definitely superior to yours. Even if, hypothetically, you were smart- you wouldn’t post/behave in the manner that you do. It’s easy to spot, and I’ve been looking for an ounce of evidence to support your claims of even being average…. unfortunately results have been negative to inconclusive.
Seems like you're a product of a mother who told said you were the smartest boy/girl in the class no matter how stupid she knew you were.

Blame you mother.

Seems like you're a product of a mother who told said you were the smartest boy/girl in the class no matter how stupid she knew you were.

Blame you mother.
Lol nope. Swing again tiger.. but be easy on your back.

I don’t have a party. I do have self-interest. That self-interest has been fd over eight ways from Sunday by the dumb, anti-business, never built anything in their lives jackasses who have handled inflation about as piss poorly as you possibly could.
You have ignorance.

THAT'S you policy? BWAAAAAHAHAHA - exactly what has been exposed. Nothing.
RileyHawk is what Xi lives for- Americans that are currently functioning at a slightly higher level than computers, yet still spread his message.

In the last admin, 3.9 trillion was on Covid relief. 10 trillion would have occurred regardless of what trump admin did. Those were automatic from the prior admins. But, I’m not going to defend the drunken sailor budgets that were implemented under trump where he basically did what the Dems wanted so he could get more military spending. Also, the stimulus checks were ridiculous. Trump was a rino.
And who will do the heavy lifting to balance the budget? Rs just fired their best people for this stuff like Liz Cheney.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris
It's been fun exposing your ignorance and ineptitude again. But I'm over it now. Carry on with your neediness. LOL
Lol what have you exposed? You refused to answer questions, called me an idiot, pressed laughing emoji, then left thread. Just can’t make this shit up.

Could we get some specifics on that? Would they agree to a moratorium on tax cuts(which of course are inflationary)?
I put on FOXNews to find out. I’m guessing it has something to do with fruits and veggies pills or buying silver.

A single policy would be to make energy independence a priority again, coupled with ensuring the push to go green doesn't outpace the economy's ability to be less reliant on fossil fuels. A common sense approach to those are a strength of Republicans. Dems rightfully want to push toward renewable energy, but are doing it without regard to economy's ability to adjust, which causes inflation.

Being measured on minimum wage increases is another policy that will slow inflation, or at least not promote it.

That's 2.5.

Thing is, with Biden in office neither of those will get done.

I have no problem with gridlock though, it means stability, and that alone should help balance inflation.

Reactions: TennNole17
How do you reduce the supply of money?
Fed can increase rates (they’re doing that). Can modify bank rules relative to money reserves.

the problem of course is spending grew in a zero inflation environment. Ie cheap money. The us gov can’t service its debt at higher interest rates. Look at the auto ss increase. That’s a disaster. The dem entitlement programs and other various initiatives are a python choking the life out of the nation. So, need to reform entitlements and other measures that waste money (eg requiring higher min wage), need to cut spending and need to decrease the monetary supply. This can’t be done quickly. Have to unroll a lot of stuff. There are many moving parts.

A single policy would be to make energy independence a priority again, coupled with ensuring the push to go green doesn't outpace the economy's ability to be less reliant on fossil fuels. A common sense approach to those are a strength of Republicans. Dems rightfully want to push toward renewable energy, but are doing it without regard to economy's ability to adjust, which causes inflation.

Being measured on minimum wage increases is another policy that will slow inflation, or at least not promote it.

That's 2.5.

Thing is, with Biden in office neither of those will get done.

I have no problem with gridlock though, it means stability, and that alone should help balance inflation.
Energy independence will actually make inflation worse. We would need to dump trillions of dollars worth of infrastructure to get this done.

Reactions: Ree4
Fed can increase rates (they’re doing that). Can modify bank rules relative to money reserves.

the problem of course is spending grew in a zero inflation environment. Ie cheap money. The us gov can’t service its debt at higher interest rates. Look at the auto ss increase. That’s a disaster. The dem entitlement programs and other various initiatives are a python choking the life out of the nation. So, need to reform entitlements and other measures that waste money (eg requiring higher min wage), need to cut spending and need to decrease the monetary supply. This can’t be done quickly. Have to unroll a lot of stuff. There are many moving parts.
Ending fractional reserve banking would kill banking.

Probably. But you can modify the requirements for less or more reserve which most definitely would affect monetary supply.
The only way to shrink the money supply is to shrink the economy. That means a recession or depression.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT