ADVERTISEMENT

What % of people that you personally know are on food stamps?

I don't know any of them but I do call them the Hope and Change crowd brought to a store near you by the Food Stamp President himself, good old Barack Hussein Obama.

I probably talked to 20 food stamp recipients today. Everyone of them could be making more money if they chose to.
Sigh.
This post was edited on 3/20 8:13 PM by lucas80

Not sure but I don't think anyone I know is on the stamp. I had a buddy in the 90's that ran a cash business and he was on stamps just because he could be. He would eat steak every night.

Originally posted by Pepperman:
Originally posted by CarolinaHawkeye:
Originally posted by INXS83:

It's shocking how many people under retirement age are on permanent disability.

I know a couple in their 50's who are both getting permanent disability benefits, but are fit enough to square dance like pros every weekend. Don't ask them to do anything physical for church or charity or they'll tell you 'no' because it might threaten their disability benefits. Selfish is as selfish does.
This guy is still allowed to work 20 hours per week. He also does almost all the little projects his church needs(although you can't call him selfish for that), fishes, boats, and hunts all the time. Basically everything he's been doing for 50+ years.

It is a shame that there isn't some way to report these types of people. If you are KNOWINGLY cheating the country, isn't that something that you deserve a penalty for? If I cheat on my taxes, guess what happens to me?
Nothing.

Signed,
Al Sharpton

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT