ADVERTISEMENT

What players are you most anxious to see play?

Longgrover1

Team MVP
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2018
So who are you most anxious to see play next year? I want to see Kris Murray. I think we will be pleasantly surprised. I also think Riley Mulvey will contribute more than people expect. Obviously, Looking forward to Rebracca. The young guards, Ulis and Perkins will be fun to watch their growth. This will be a fun team to watch. They will make some young mistakes but they will also make some plays that will make you say WOW.

So who are you most anxious to see play next year? I want to see Kris Murray. I think we will be pleasantly surprised. I also think Riley Mulvey will contribute more than people expect. Obviously, Looking forward to Rebracca. The young guards, Ulis and Perkins will be fun to watch their growth. This will be a fun team to watch. They will make some young mistakes but they will also make some plays that will make you say WOW.

I think all of the guys that you mentioned....the ones that we didn't get to see more of last year. That said I am interested in everyone of the returning team members to see how much they have improved...if I had to list them in order, here is what I would say as far as who I wanted to see the most:

1) Kris M
2) A Ulis
3) Tony P
4) Josh O & Mulvey tie
5) Patrick-Keegan-Sandfort
6) Joe T.
7) Rebraca
8) JBO to see if his shot is back....

I know people get pissed about the scheduling when we have a bunch of cupcakes in the pre-conference....last year there was reason to be upset with chump teams....THIS YEAR we need some of those teams to allow this young bunch to mesh, gain confidence, and get the problems/kinks ironed out before we play the more talented teams.

I can't wait for next year!

Basically all of the newcomers and the young guys we haven't gotten to see much of yet, who should/could have an expanded role this year. Don't need to name all the names - we know who they are.

I'm always curious about the unknowns to see how they look.

Reactions: RocknRollface
I want to see how the 3 new kids mesh in. I am looking forward to the different lineups we'll see, especially when the greyhounds (the Murrays and PMac) take the floor. I would love to see them with Tony and either Joe T or Ulis. I think that would be a fast and good defensive and offensive team.

Reactions: mstp1992
I’m excited to see our PG play with Toussaint and Ulis getting extensive minutes. I think Toussaint especially is primed for a big jump becoming an upperclassman and no longer worrying about finishing with 15 minutes of PT in a game because he messes up a couple of times. Also thought he was starting to find his rhythm/play more under control at the end of the season

My biggest concerns next year are inexperience, scoring, and defense. If Wieskamp moves on we have to replace 4 of our Top 6 scorers. Next years team will be more athletic and quicker, but will they automatically be better on defense? The guys leaving had a lot of experience to help with positioning and knowing what Fran expected. We also lose our Top 3 rebounders.

We obviously need players to step up, and I think we have better talent to do that than when Garza and Nunge were freshmen. So here goes OP:

P-Mac, Keegan, and Rebraca. I think they are most prepared to step in to the vacated scoring roles.

Ulis, Perkins, Kris Murray, Mulvey, and Sandfort probably in that order. Ulis and Perkins got the most freshman minutes last year, and I hope Kris, Mulvey, and Sandfort are ready to be in our regular rotation. I hope we have some 3 point shooters in this group, so teams can't key on Bohannon from 3.

I expect Joe T to be really good. But I'm looking forward to seeing Ulis with extended minutes the most. And I think Mulvey is going to surprise alot of folks.
I won't be surprised if both Toussaint and Ulis are on the floor at the same time during certain situations.

I'm frankly excited to see all of them. Kris Murray, I think perhaps the most.

Not a lazy answer but every single one of them. I think it will be an interesting year where so many have a chance to blossom and show what they have under what will be a very different offense....but better defense.

Ulis, Perkins and Kris Murray.

I am anxious to see who the haters on here decide to hate next- of course they still have jbo😩. Who knew this site has so many unemployed pro and college evaluators .

Ash to see how much he improved to be brought back from the portal on scholarship.
8jd4y.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT