ADVERTISEMENT

What time of day do you feel your best?

BrianNole777

HR All-American
Jan 27, 2023
Are you a morning person?

A night owl?

I feel best at night. Late night. I read that cortisol levels are lower at night. That may be why.

I'll wake up at 2 A.M. laying in bed and I feel great. I live alone in a basement. It's nice, though. Real nice for the price.

I'm jealous of morning people. I think if I felt great mornings that would be amazing. I'm going to try to wake up at 7 A.M.

CSB.

How about you?

Last edited:
I'll wake up at 2 A.M. laying in bed and I feel great. I live alone in a basement. It's nice, though. Real nice for the price.

tremOa5xIaIVZ9uPvQAT6tJrQeUfZU.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP

A night owl?

I feel best at night. Late night. I read that cortisol levels are lower at night. That may be why.

My landlord lives in the unit upstairs. My bedroom has 5 crucifixes in it, 20 prayer cards, Holy water and 50 books on saints, philosophy and history. It's like a monastery.

My landlord probably thinks I'm a nut but I always pay the rent on time. 😆

I'm jealous of morning people. I think if I felt great mornings that would be amazing. I'm going to try to wake up at 7 A.M.

CSB.

How about you?
You said unit

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

A night owl?

CSB.

How about you?

Dammit, why did you edit out the stuff describing your monastery setup?! That was creepy AF but I liked it.

Reactions: BrianNole777
A night owl and morning person. I force myself to go to sleep around 1:00 a.m. (or else it'll be 2:00-3:00) and wake up naturally between 5:30 - 6:30.

If I get eight hours of sleep I feel like trash all day- groggy, sleepy, slow, etc.
I’m the same when it comes to sleep. Too much and I have no ambition. I’m definitely a morning person.

Right after my morning 2 hour walk. That's the drudgery of the day and the rest of the day is mine to enjoy or screw up.

I feel pretty much the same all day, but I love early morning and evening to late night the most. Been walking 9 or 18 holes most mornings and it feels wonderful. Just wish my game was better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT