ADVERTISEMENT

What would you do if your significant other came out as Transgender?

Let's see.

So that means my wife would start dressing like a man in public? Change her name? Start taking test?

Is she going to turn her innie into an outie?

What sex is she attracted to now?

So many questions.

Reactions: millah_22
Like are you suggesting a heterosexual person stay in a homosexual relationship because of money? I'm sure we'd figure out a way to separate.
I’ve heard of people staying in worse relationships because of money. I’d assume it would just become an open marriage or marriage in name only.

Does it mean she'll become more logical and less emotional?

oh-no-you-didn-t-card-picture-shaking-head-cmzhinnqki3lzj3f.gif

In 2015, Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner. His 3rd wife
Kris Kardashian Jenner was married to Bruce from 1991 to 2014.
Kris could not believe the transition that he wanted to make.
Yet, she finally accepted it and got on with her own life.

Botton Line: Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner at age 66.
He had two children with Kris Kardashian Jenner. Do they still
call him/her their father?

Does it mean she'll become more logical and less emotional?
One myth that MAGA has busted for me is that women are the emotional ones and men are more the cold and rational logicians. I mean looking at the amount of trophy wives with heinous old men SHOULD have taught me that, but listening to the cult on here try and justify their precious feelings with anything BUT sound logic has crushed that idea.

One myth that MAGA has busted for me is that women are the emotional ones and men are more the cold and rational logicians. I mean looking at the amount of trophy wives with heinous old men SHOULD have taught me that, but listening to the cult on here try and justify their precious feelings with anything BUT sound logic has crushed that idea.
Not to mention all the big, strong, very large men that keep coming up to trump with tears in their eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT