ADVERTISEMENT

What's a tip or trick you never thought of...

SSG T

HB Legend
Jul 10, 2002
Saw it used and thought "Thought's so obvious why haven't I ever done that?"

For me, have an open cell foam pad on top of my oil pan for oil changes. Catches the drain plug and oil filter without bouncing out and stops any splashing. Saw it on Tik Tok and thought "35 years of changing oil and it never occurred to me to do that"

For years I always pulled the bag of cans out of the top of the box. Pain in the butt. I always had my son or wife, no pics, hold the box for me so i could pull the bag out. I was at a buddies house recently and when he had to change the cans he just grabbed the box and pulled it off the bag. A hundred times easier. I felt like an idiot. Lol

Reactions: beanerhawk
me2!! 5 years ago for me.
Honestly always thought that is when they recommended you fill your tank. I don't trade out cars often so never really paid attention to it. Wish I could remember my first car. The gas intake was behind the license plate.

Reactions: desihawk
Of course and serves it in a frosted mug.
200.gif

• Love
Reactions: Nole-4-Life
Honestly always thought that is when they recommended you fill your tank. I don't trade out cars often so never really paid attention to it. Wish I could remember my first car. The gas intake was behind the license plate.
reminds me of the first time i ever ever rented a car. found myself at a gas station somewhere between ic and chi with no clue where the gas tank door was. the gas station clerk came out and he was befuddled also. luckily another customer suggested looking behind the license plate.

Reactions: EagleHawk
Common Core will get you the answer in only 7 more steps.
Not to get political in this thread, but the way Common Core teaches math it's more likely Whiskey would have realized sooner that the reason his trick works is the commutative property. The way you and I learned math was strictly memorization not really understanding. CC math gets kids to see what is really happening with numbers.

My kindergartners were able to do story problems because of the way math is taught using CC.

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT